This is sure to swing Americans toward their cause

Comment threads from front page posts.
DoctorChaos

Post by DoctorChaos »

"'With all due respect to Uncle Sam, this shows that Los Angeles has never stopped being ours," reporter Alberto Tinoco said on the Televisa television network's nightly news broadcast, referring to a Saturday march in Los Angeles that drew an estimated 500,000, mainly Mexicans.

That quote alone pisses me off so much, I'd advocate rounding 'em up and giving them a Social Security card. That way they'd be paying taxes back into the system they're using. And it make getting jobs just as difficult for them.
Wadda mean? Other people can read this?!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Didn't I post somewhere what a dumb idea this was since they cost American taxpayers $67 billion annually? Their little boycott has to prove to be higher than that figure when adjusted to reflect an annual amount or it proves they are a burden to us and should be expelled.

If they're sending $20 billion out of the country yearly than the figure goes to $87 billion.

I'll pay a dollar more for strawberries if it means cutting taxes by $67 billion.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'll pay a dollar more for strawberries if it means cutting taxes by $67 billion.
Yeah but dont you understand that it would mainly be a tax cut for the rich?

(since they pay the most taxes)
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Didn't I post somewhere what a dumb idea this was since they cost American taxpayers $67 billion annually? Their little boycott has to prove to be higher than that figure when adjusted to reflect an annual amount or it proves they are a burden to us and should be expelled.

If they're sending $20 billion out of the country yearly than the figure goes to $87 billion.

But how much are we gaining by having their cheap, cheap ass labor?

If we save just $10,000 per laborer, that's what... $120bn?
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I dunno, I say leave it as it is. We get cheap labor, they get $ to send back home and the chance to have American babies.

win-win.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I dunno, I say leave it as it is. We get cheap labor, they get $ to send back home and the chance to have American babies.

win-win.
Well.

If given a choice between fundamentalist islamists taking over the country by population pressure (like what's happening in europe) and illegal mexican immigrants doing the same thing, I'll choose the Catholics in a heartbeat.

Keep in mind 25 million illegal mexicans have entered this country since 1980, not the 11 million you hear on the news. 14 million were already given amnesty since then. That's about 10% of the entire population of the USA.

I also heard that 10% of all humans alive today that were born in Mexico are currently in America. I have no link to back it up, but that's the stat I heard.

But nah, there's no problem here.
Zetleft

Post by Zetleft »

Don't worry gringo you will all just be breaded out of the equation in the new new world :p

Can't turn back the clock mang young latin women reproduce like bunnies.
Selby

Post by Selby »

Yeah, poor Johnny won't get to live his lifelong dream of becoming a gardener and little Susie won't get to grow up to become a dishwasher. All because of illegals dammit! ;-)

And Gringos is a tasty place to eat.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Yet, I use the word Oriental for Asians, not in a pejorative fashion, and people say it's offensive.
I think it makes sense. "Asian" is far too broad. Turks, Arabs, Israelis, Afghans, Siberians, Indians...they're all Asian.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, poor Johnny won't get to live his lifelong dream of becoming a gardener and little Susie won't get to grow up to become a dishwasher. All because of illegals dammit! ;-)

Bad examples as Americans do fill those jobs.

Do you have any idea how much a gardener can make a year? The last figure I ever saw was about 40K a year for a staff gardener, more depending on the size of the yard, experience, employer (private or corporation), crew, etc. If you take it a step further to those gardeners called "Greenskeepers" we're talking 6 figures.

Dishwasher is a job everyone does from whites to blacks to latinos to asians, etc. It's been my experience that it's usually a job for high school kids and felons.

You should have said Johnny can't grow up to harvest the crops which is why many Mexicans get work visas. However, I submit that if our government were to stop paying people to sit on their asses and not work, then maybe those jobs would be filled by Americans and we'd also get rid of the biggest drain on the economy, welfare. I think those savings would more than offset the $120 billion figure Catt came up with, which should actually be $60 when you offset their current cost to us.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I washed dishes in a restaurant while in high school.

Briefly.

But wait I'm black so that doesn't apply.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The convicted felons I worked with ate off the plates that we'd bring back there to clean.

I'm glad they got hired though as I was moved to cook. Much easier to talk to the waitresses as a cook.
DictionaryDave

Post by DictionaryDave »

The convicted felons I worked with ate off the plates that we'd bring back there to clean.

I'm glad they got hired though as I was moved to cook. Much easier to talk to the waitresses as a cook.
Yeahhh. Its always about the ladies
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It got me a date with the Strawberry Festival Queen. I had gone to school with her in grades 5 through 8, but had no idea she liked me until I got that job and saw her again as a...I forget what year that was...sophmore? junior?
DictionaryDave

Post by DictionaryDave »

It got me a date with the Strawberry Festival Queen. I had gone to school with her in grades 5 through 8, but had no idea she liked me until I got that job and saw her again as a...I forget what year that was...sophmore? junior?

Well it was the "Friendlies" year so that would be Junior.

Edited By DictionaryDave on 1146173889
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Back on topic, here's yet another stupid idea.

Americans are complaining that the illegals are hurting America and destroying its culture.

The illegals prove that's true by writing a new national anthem...in Spanish?

Brilliant!
DoctorChaos

Post by DoctorChaos »

After all, he notes, American immigrants borrowed the melody of the "Star Spangled Banner" from an English drinking song.

God, Bless America! If that's true that's just awesome. IIRC, the "Star Spangled Banner" was written while watching a battle in the War of 1812. While this is going on the guy is thinking about an English drinking song? <Guiness commercial>Brilliant!</Guiness commercial>

You know, I didn't have a problem with the national anthem sung in Spanish ,but the
remix to be released in June will contain several lines in English that condemn U.S. immigration laws
is complete and utter bullshit! If they don't like our immigration laws they have two alternatives. Register to become naturalized citizens and pay taxes like the rest of us humps or get the fuck out!
Wadda mean? Other people can read this?!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Back on topic, here's yet another stupid idea.

Americans are complaining that the illegals are hurting America and destroying its culture.

The illegals prove that's true by writing a new national anthem...in Spanish?

Brilliant!
I can live with a Spanish translation.

But changing the words... it is no longer the national anthem. Nothing to get upset about in and of itself... but... I don't know. Should we FORCE peeps to play the actual anthem at sporting events? Yeah, it's tradition... but I dunno. Just make sure peeps are informed an let them make their own decisions.

I do know, though, that my son won't be playing any sport that doesn't respect the National Anthem, and play the unedited one. Although I can't remember if they played it in little league games. I want to say they didn't. Ok, clarification: my son wont play any sport where they play some random song and call it the National Anthem.
Paul

Post by Paul »

I like it when special interest groups try to assert their power. It's adorable!