Chicken Wing Sauces

Recipes, restaurants, food you should try, food you should avoid, etc.
Leisher
Site Admin

Chicken Wing Sauces

Post by Leisher »

FYI, I think "burn your mouth" heat is stupid. I'm fine with a bit of it, but I prefer the "this is making me sweat" type of heat. If you're going to burn my mouth, you'd better be bringing a ton of good flavor.

Wing Master - Buffalo Style - Garlic Parmesan

Very good flavor. I guess the "Buffalo Style" distinction is important because that traditional buffalo sauce flavor is the base.

Heat amps up depending on how much you use per bite. Just ate a batch of chicken nuggets tossed in it and my nose is running now, but my mouth isn't on fire. 10 minutes later and I still feel a burn, but it's not painful.

This is a good sauce. Non-spicy food eaters would probably see this on their high end of what they could handle. However, if you eat habaneros like candy then you'll probably just enjoy the flavor of this, but not the heat.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Chicken Wing Sauces

Post by GORDON »

My taste tends to be simple. 1:1 real butter/Frank's Redhot, with my own crushed chili pepper for heat.

Bonus goodness is I made my own Frank's copycat last summer, and am down to the last bottle. Extra delish.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."