Dominos

Recipes, restaurants, food you should try, food you should avoid, etc.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dominos

Post by Leisher »

Fails in Italy.

Just had Dominos for the first time in decades while on vacation. It was the worst pizza I've had in that same time frame. Absolutely disgusting.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dominos

Post by TheCatt »

I cant remember the last time I had Dominos, and I plan to keep it that way.

I remember when I was young and Pizza Hut + Dominos, even Little Caesar's were the bomb to me.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dominos

Post by Leisher »

This is not a joke nor hyperbole. I would MUCH rather eat Gino's pizza rolls than another Dominos pizza.

I think the pizza rolls taste more like actual pizza than Dominos.

I have a pretty low opinion of pizza places to begin with, but Dominos is on a whole other level of terrible.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Dominos

Post by GORDON »

I think papa johns is worse.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Dominos

Post by Leisher »

I strongly disagree and I think Papa John's is dry as fuck and stingy with their toppings.

Dominos is that bad.
GORDON
Site Admin

Dominos

Post by GORDON »

I knew the Lady Ghostbusters movie sucked about 20 minutes in when they live in NYC, and had Papa Johns delivered.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dominos

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:05 pm I think papa johns is worse.
Its the same category, imho
Leisher
Site Admin

Dominos

Post by Leisher »

I challenge you both to order Dominos this weekend. I'm telling you, there's horrible pizza like Papa John's, and then a few levels down is Dominos.
GORDON
Site Admin

Dominos

Post by GORDON »

We actually get it a few times a year, heh. I like their pan pizza with double pepp and double sauce. It's edible. My kid likes their jalepeno chicken chunks, and pasta bowls.

But I'd eat McD's before i ate papa johns.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Dominos

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:02 pm I challenge you both to order Dominos this weekend. I'm telling you, there's horrible pizza like Papa John's, and then a few levels down is Dominos.
I mean... you paying? :)