Planned Parenthood is organ farming

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

These videos were so silly and wrong that a judge decided that we shouldn't be allowed to see them. Videos release blocked.

http://www.foxnews.com/us....n-group
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

In Friday's lawsuit, the National Abortion Federation alleges that the center created a fake company to get into the federation's annual meetings in 2014 and 2015 and then recorded its members with the goal of smearing abortion-rights supporters.

Oh yeah, they're dealing with a full deck.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Well thank god they are being censored.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

GORDON wrote:Well thank god they are being censored.
"The safety and security of our members is our top priority," Vicki Saporta, association president and CEO, said in a statement. "That security has been compromised by the illegal activities of a group with ties to those who believe it is justifiable to murder abortion providers."

Let's imagine for a second these vids have distinct place names or addresses of where people live, work, or hang out. Now let's take a look at the asswipes you're dealing with:
The Center for Medical Progress (CMP) is an anti-abortion political organization founded by David Daleiden in 2013.
Daleiden, an associate of Lila Rose, James O'Keefe, Troy Newman, and Cheryl Sullenger...

Pay attention to that last name.
Sullenger and her husband, Randall, both pled guilty in 1988 to conspiring to blow up the Alavarado Medical Center abortion clinic with a gasoline bomb She served two years in U.S. federal prison. After her release in 1990, she relocated her anti-abortion activities from California to Kansas.

Nothing says respect for life like arson and murder of those outside the womb.

This group has been borderline harassing PP for over a decade. They have many vids prior to this one. The feds looked at the evidence and decided there wasn't anything worth following up on. Also, secret recordings are illegal in Cali, so they may have broken the law.

Edited By Malcolm on 1438403364
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Obama is BFFs with Bill Ayers, who actually killed a guy with a bomb a long time ago. There seems to be selective fear of domestic terrorists.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

I have no idea who the fuck Bill Ayers is or what he has to do with the vids in this thread.

Edited By Malcolm on 1438448243
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Your argument was that we needed to be protected from these vids because of domestic terrorists. My response is that the government doesn't care about giving different domestic terrorists access to the Oval Office, so your argument is invalid.

They were only censored because they are making a lefty thing look bad.

Edited By GORDON on 1438456870
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

There were actually jokes when the first video was released, "They will probably investigate the people releasing the vids, not PP." And here we are.

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Senate votes on whether or not botched illegal abortions will be on the upswing in the near future.

More.
“I think most Americans don’t want their tax dollars going to this,” Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), a presidential candidate and co-sponsor of the Senate bill, said Sunday in a CNN interview. “When something is so morally repugnant to so many people, why should tax dollars go to this?”

Hell, Rand, I can say that about most of the things Congress funds.

I find it hilarious that the pachyderms respond with this...
Republicans say community health centers and other providers will be able to accommodate the women served by Planned Parenthood’s roughly 700 affiliated clinics. Opponents of defunding say there is no way to smoothly accommodate the group’s 2.7 million annual clients in other settings.

... especially after they've spent how many years bitching about Obamacare fucking with people's health care choices?

Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said the videos “literally shock the conscience.”

Wow. What can I add to that sentence? Besides my theory that Mitch McConnell is, in reality, Slippy Frog from "Starfox."

Edited By Malcolm on 1438626937
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

South set for an increase in illegal, unsafe abortions where nobody gets jack shit and medical science doesn't get to advance.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Christ it's like no one is going to profit from these unwanted pregnancies.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

GORDON wrote:Christ it's like no one is going to profit from these unwanted pregnancies.

No one is.
Sherilyn J. Sawyer, the director of Harvard University and Brigham and Women’s Hospital’s biorepository told FactCheck.org that "there’s no way there’s a profit at that price." She wrote that non-profit hospitals provide adult "tissue blocks from surgical procedures" at around $100–500 per block, and noted that "$30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee." Jim Vaught, president of the International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories said that "$30 to $100 per sample is a reasonable charge for clinical operations to recover their costs for providing tissue."

Still waiting for those damning financial statements no one seems to be able to find. Maybe it's all done in cash and they're stashing it under their beds.

Edited By Malcolm on 1438981897
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Well it's a good thing that fetal tissue research is being done at a loss then, by people out of the goodness of their hearts. There should be more people like that.

++++

Actually, I just figured it out. Bush stopped federal spending on fetal stem cell research. But the fed is giving PP money BUT NOT FOR ABORTIONS, for the other stuff, and we all agree to be fooled by that, but PP is selling the fetal tissue for less than it is worth to researchers, since the fed is subsidizing them and they don't need the full value.... which means the fed is still paying for fetal stem cell research, in a roundabout way.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Holy shit, look who's operating illegally.
In late July, shortly after the group released the first of its videos, the attorney general’s office sent it a delinquency notice saying it hadn’t paid the required fees for fiscal years 2013 and 2014 and hadn’t submitted necessary copies of its IRS forms. If CMP fails to remedy the situation within 30 days, it could lose its nonprofit status.

Here's the only member who's not a rabid anti-abortion activist...
The only person without a long history of anti-abortion work is Nichole Surkala, who is listed as the center’s contact if it is sued.

Surkala was convicted in California in 2007 of willful cruelty to her 12-year-old son, according to court papers. Police found she kept a horse and seven dogs in a house in Modesto that was filled with animal feces and rotting produce. Two telephone numbers listed for Surkala were disconnected.

Sounds like some real stand up cats running the Center for Medical Progress, which oddly enough, has 0 medical experts consulting either on a for profit or pro bono basis.

Edited By Malcolm on 1439400399
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

As I said, good thing we're investigating the people releasing the videos.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:As I said, good thing we're investigating the people releasing the videos.
Yes, we should just trust all videos at face value.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Of course we shouldn't. Malcolm's fervent, passionate, uncompromising defense of PP just skews my perception and makes me think PP will be given a pass and the peeps doing the investigating will be persecuted.

But, again as Malcolm says, the "books" shouldn't be investigated since we don't have the books that would suggest any wrongdoing is being done, only these videos, which are obviously biased and should be dismissed out of hand.

Also maybe we should start harvesting organs from death row prisoners without their consent. Think of all the beneficial research that could be done with basically human garbage. If that works out, we can start looking at other undesirable members of society that could be harvested for the greater good. Nothing is more important than the greater good, if you really think about it. Then we'll start deciding what "the greater good" consists of. I bet I could do something with global warming.

Edited By GORDON on 1439408449
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

But, again as Malcolm says, the "books" shouldn't be investigated since we don't have the books that would suggest any wrongdoing is being done, only these videos, which are obviously biased and should be dismissed out of hand.

Go ahead, check their books. If there's all this cash being made, it's going somewhere. Someone's laundering it, someone's dropping it into what would need to be several deeply hidden accounts, or someone's got a really big fucking vault in their basement. These claims have as much credibility as claims that the Bermuda Triangle eats ships and planes. The videos are extremely biased and were shot, possibly under violation of law and certainly under false pretenses. They're clearly edited. If you've got nothing to hide, release them in full.

I find it hilarious that not a single PP patient has come out saying they've been pressured into giving consent or were dealt with in a cold, inhumane manner. Anyone ever dealt first-hand with any personnel there? I don't remember them being duplicitous or assholes.

If that works out, we can start looking at other undesirable members of society that could be harvested for the greater good.

I'm not convinced that a group of cells physically living inside someone else is a member of society quite yet.

I'm not defending PP so much as I am the right to obtain an abortion unfettered by bullshit. That wouldn't be necessary if some states would acknowledge the fourth amendment. If they are indeed illegally trafficking in this sort of thing, nail them to the wall.

Edited By Malcolm on 1439409191
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Bias, ignore this.
At that point, what did the product of conception technician do with the different body parts?

If it was during a time that we were participating in a research study, they would pick out whatever was requested--whether it was a specific organ, eyeballs, whatever it was--they would take that out and put that in a specimen bag....

How much did shipping typically cost?

The researchers provided the Styrofoam box and dry ice to Planned Parenthood. Literally the only cost we had was shipping the box. And that was about $20 every time we shipped. So Planned Parenthood is getting $200 per specimen, and we’re taking all the specimens, putting them in one box and shipping it off for $20. The different fetal body parts are not shipped individually.

Does Planned Parenthood have to hire an employee to sort through the body parts and put them in these containers?

It's not like we hire someone just to separate these parts for research because after every single abortion, a product of conception technician reassembles the parts of the baby to make sure that everything was removed. If they don't, that can be fatal for a woman. We had several instances where our product of conception technician failed the patient because they would come back in and there would be a leg still in their uterus and that causes very serious infection.

To send the body parts to a research laboratory, it's just a matter of separating them into different bags.

More bias, continue to ignore.

That pressure ends up pushing technicians to get blood and organs even when the women expressly forbid it. In one case O'Donnell recalls, a late-term mother refused consent, which O’Donnell explained to the other technician. "You have to make sure you get her," O'Donnell’s colleague told her, but O'Donnell said she had refused consent. That didn't stop the technician, however. "If there was a higher gestation, and the technicians needed it, there were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Malcolm wrote:I'm not defending PP so much as I am the right to obtain an abortion unfettered by bullshit. That wouldn't be necessary if some states would acknowledge the fourth amendment. If they are indeed illegally trafficking in this sort of thing, nail them to the wall.
If PP were the only place a woman could get an abortion from a real doctor, I wouldn't argue this point so much.