Hey, check out this YouTube video! - megathread

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

No idea. I saw the still on the right side of the YouTube page and clicked it based on her body. It's quite impressive.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

If she doesn't appreciate that level of corniness then she doesn't deserve Daniel.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Be ready to count during this year's Mountain Dew Super Bowl commercial.

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Stick around for the counter...

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Doordash - meh

GM - I did like this one.

State Farm - Drake was good.

Toyota - for the emotional ones, I liked this one a lot.

Huggies - meh

I haven't seen the Jeep one yet, but I read about it and approve of this message.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I only watched a portion of the Jeep one. The middle is never going to happen. People talk about bringing the country together, working together, ending the political gridlock, etc. It's NEVER going to happen. Neither sides wants compromise. They want complete destruction and elimination of the other side. Period. If any politician even HINTS at working with the other side, there are immediate calls for their recall and removal from their seat. They only want the complete and unconditional surrender of the other side.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Um, are you falling down the red pill, Leisher?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:48 pm I only watched a portion of the Jeep one. The middle is never going to happen. People talk about bringing the country together, working together, ending the political gridlock, etc. It's NEVER going to happen. Neither sides wants compromise. They want complete destruction and elimination of the other side. Period. If any politician even HINTS at working with the other side, there are immediate calls for their recall and removal from their seat. They only want the complete and unconditional surrender of the other side.
Unfortunately, I agree.
TheCatt wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:23 pm Um, are you falling down the red pill, Leisher?
YouTube's algorithm apparently thinks I hate women now. How crappy that thing is would be a whole other discussion. However, if something is entertaining or informative, I'll post it. Plus, nobody needs to be taken down a peg more than white women. :D
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Is it red-pilly to say that women have a better PR department, and they get away with man-hating a lot more than men get away with women-hating? I see it as pointing out the hypocrisy.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

So... that... uh. Was something someone made.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:19 pm So... that... uh. Was something someone made.
That was almost my exact reaction as well.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

My middle daughter has made it a life goal to go here:

Covid currently has it closed. :(
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

This channel breaks down Desert Storm in a handful of really good videos, of what happened day by day.

I like that he stressed the Marines were the best units on the field (Ground War Day 1 video) without actually saying it.

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The recent spate of Tide detergent commercials made me chuckle a couple times.

The one with Van Winkle was my fave.