Hey, check out this YouTube video! - megathread

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Yep

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Nice, also, I'm surprised that guy doesn't get more video views.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Me the first couple years of college.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The video game one truly irks me, and I'm seriously considering spearheading a campaign about it. (Not kidding.) Why are gaming companies allowed to get away with that shit?

I think most young 20-something men believe the answer to "Is she into you?" to be yes.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:42 pm I think most young 20-something men believe the answer to "Is she into you?" to be yes.
It seems like there's half who think every woman is into them, and half who never think it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

So, one of my secret pleasures is watching people react to songs they've never heard. This typically ends up being mostly black people hearing rock songs for the first time. Thus, my YouTube feed gets a lot of that. (Check out women hearing Kenny Rogers sing "Lady". They break down crying, it's insane...in a good way. Or watch all the black people freak out when they realize the Righteous Brothers were white. Ha!) One dude, Stevie Knight, had a video hit my feed of Shapiro on Bill Maher's show discussing CRT with Malcolm Nance. In my hatred for humanity today I thought I'd check it out because Knight is a dude who you can watch form opinions and break things down. I find it interesting when people allow themselves to listen to both sides and then come to their own conclusions based on what is presented.

However, this clip is fucking maddening. Not ripping Knight, who spends a long time talking things through to himself (You might want to FF through his stuff), but Nance's responses. Holy fuck does he say absolutely nothing and for some reason the crowd loves them (or just hates whomever is opposite Shapiro).

When Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro are completely aligned calling you out for not making any points, you're probably not making any points. This is what drives me nuts about society. People talk in sound bites without anything to back up what they're saying, but because it hits an emotional nerve it wins applause. Fuck do people suck.

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Not YouTube, but a quick entertaining video. I couldn't help but laugh along. (You need to have sound on.)
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

This is hilarious and reality. You don't really have to watch the whole thing. Just watch each stage's reveals and the cuts he makes. You'll understand why I call it reality. The funny part will be obvious by the end.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Based on the 0:00 time frame, I'm going #5... let's see if that bites me in the ass. (edit - mis saw 5 as 4)... but #4's shoes looked good too.

wtf is depop?

Should have gone #4, but #5 was 2nd.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I have no idea what depop is either.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The U.S. is doomed.

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

He's not wrong.

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

A huge DUH, but still good info:

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:04 am A huge DUH, but still good info:
I always assumed this was true, but fun to see.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Today I learned about the existence of the "Globebusters" (yes Gordon, flat Earthers are real) and this guy is shredding them point by point.

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I still say 95% of flat earthers are trolling.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:43 am I still say 95% of flat earthers are trolling.
In the era before social media, I would have agreed. I see so much stupid out there now that it makes believing in scores of Flat Earthers easier.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I had never heard of this lake or this mystery before. A good watch and stay for the twist because it gets crazy.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It's very strange, and thus, very cool.