Hey, check out this YouTube video! - megathread

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I missed this tragedy when it happened. Saw the video from the other ship today elsewhere and dug more into what happened. Found this news story.

I would murder that piece of shit coward who grounded the rescue teams. How in the fuck is he still employed. That fact alone tells me a lot about New Zealand.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

These new billboards are awesome. Stick around for more examples later in the video.

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The best April Fool's thing I've seen today:
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

They should have shown him on fire!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Absolutely worth watching, and more importantly, sharing.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Kill them all.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 1:16 pmKill them all.
I could not agree more. These people are the absolute worst of humanity. They would be the guards in concentration camps who get their jollies torturing people, but then claim later "I was just following orders".
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

This "no kids allowed" cruise commercial made me laugh.

"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Accurate and cute.

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I've always wondered. This is cool. Wonder how accurate?

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Seems accurate, but 250 knots is only about 290 mph, and commercial planes go about 500 knots, so double that speed.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

How does this guy keep a straight face? It's amazing.

Also, does this show our education system isn't working or is it working as intended?

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

NSFWish - Black Tape Art Project

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Based upon some of the people we see thanks to the internet, this makes a lot of sense:

TLDR: 1 out of 10 people have an IQ of 83 or below and they're completely worthless.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:53 am TLDR: 1 out of 10 people have an IQ of 83 or below and they're completely worthless.
Only 1 out of 10?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:17 am
Leisher wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:53 am TLDR: 1 out of 10 people have an IQ of 83 or below and they're completely worthless.
Only 1 out of 10?
Sure, it seems like there are more, but I'm guessing that number bumps significantly from 84-100.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Even most of those 99 people are generally garbage.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."