Drugs

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

That is pure corruption and/or incompetence.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

There was an interesting bit on Hasan Minhaj's Netflix show where every decade in the past 5 decades there's been some kind of "Marijuana is 30x stronger than [last decade]'s marijuana"... so it's roughly 2.4M times stronger than it was in the 60s, by that crazy math. Nice to see they can keep the streak going
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: There was an interesting bit on Hasan Minhaj's Netflix show where every decade in the past 5 decades there's been some kind of "Marijuana is 30x stronger than [last decade]'s marijuana"... so it's roughly 2.4M times stronger than it was in the 60s, by that crazy math. Nice to see they can keep the streak going
I just posted that meme two weeks ago somewhere on here.

If you read the article, this is a completely different thing. It's something they just discovered and they don't even know if it'll get you high.
TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: It's something they just discovered and they don't even know if it'll get you high.
I read it. But it was more convenient to hook it into that joke :)
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by GORDON »

I wonder if it's as wildly, hilariously inaccurate as their "drug detector" that calls donut glaze, heroin.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

Majority of drug arrests are for < 1g of drugs. For pot, that's like 1 or 2 joints, or $5-$10 of street value, iirc.
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Majority of drug arrests are for < 1g of drugs. For pot, that's like 1 or 2 joints, or $5-$10 of street value, iirc.
A stupid waste of time, money, and manpower.

Busting users is such a futile exercise.
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

Points for creativity.
GORDON
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by GORDON »

Looks like a bit of a scuba rig. I could move a lot of merchandise under that river with a single tank and a common scuba scooter.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

House considering marijuana legalization.

I assume it would get nowhere with the present Senate + president.
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

Unless they think getting all the Dems high will make them unlikely to vote? :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Unless they think getting all the Dems high will make them unlikely to vote? :D
Wait, what day is it? Oh, shiiiiittttt.. Oh well, we'll just smoke up for 4 more years...
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

Congresswoman hammers Pharma CEO.

Short clip and won't amount to dick, but fun to see.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Drugs Thread

Post by Leisher »

Purdue Pharma pleading guilty to 3 criminal charges.

Basically, they were pushing OxyContin knowing it was going to addicts.

This is a good first step, but it's not enough.

The entire board and any managers found to be aware of what was going on needs to be found criminally liable. Make an example out of Purdue.
TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

Oregon might decriminilize 'hard' drugs

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory ... s-73932283
GORDON
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by GORDON »

That's one way to calm the rioters.