Drugs

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

Delta 8 THC sold in a lot of states, similar to THC. Questionable legal status. I had never heard of it until two days ago.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

A friend at golf, who is a pot smoker, recently talked about his experiences with Delta-8. He said it definitely made him pretty loopy.

It's a bit concerning if someone is using CBD, then gets the Delta-8 not knowing, yet still tries to do their normal day to day stuff.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:58 am It's a bit concerning if someone is using CBD, then gets the Delta-8 not knowing, yet still tries to do their normal day to day stuff.
The Delta-8 in CBD should be low enough that it doesn't matter, at least where we live. You'd have to process the Delta-8 separately to get it to high enough concentration to do anything, as I understand it.

I went to a store since it was next door to where I was going yesterday, and they had the CBD and Delta-8 stuff separately.

It'd be nice if they just had some minimal regulation on this stuff. Not sure who enforces purity/etc.
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:04 am Not sure who enforces purity/etc.
Nobody?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:11 am
TheCatt wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:04 am Not sure who enforces purity/etc.
Nobody?
Right? Alcohol, I trust.
TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

Canada's pot legalization has growing pains
Barely more than half of all pot sales today are conducted through the legal market (and that milestone was only recently reached).
Across the industry as a whole, total losses since 2015 are north of $10 billion.
At its peak, last October, following the 2020 growing season, there was about 1.1 billion grams of harvested or processed cannabis held in storage: 95 percent of inventory has not been purchased by retailers or wholesalers, and much of it is “assumed to be largely unsaleable,”
Since its high point in January 2018, the Canadian Marijuana Index has dropped by about 82 percent.
A recent survey conducted by Abacus Data for Medical Cannabis Canada found that those who access medical cannabis legally pay on average 34 percent more for their medicine than if they bought from the unregulated market.
[In] 2020 alone ... almost 20 percent of all production that year [was destroyed].
Pot's cheap + easy to grow. According to a quick google search, taxes are not super high, 10% of producer price, plus the VAT like everything else in Canada.
TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

People with ADHD do drugs. "Duh"
Alcohol use disorders were the most common substance abuse disorders among young adults with ADHD (36%), followed by cannabis use disorders (23%). Young adults with ADHD were also three times more likely to experience an illicit drug disorder (other than cannabis) when compared to their peers without ADHD (18% vs 5%).
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:52 pm More evidence cannabis fights cancer.
as long as youre not smoking it
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:17 pm6
Would need to see more. Maybe she should go work at Hooters.
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

Gunfire at a popular Mexican resort thanks to the drug trade.

If Mexico's government wasn't obviously bought and paid for by the cartels, they should agree to let the U.S. military run black ops missions into their country to eliminate all the cartels.
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by GORDON »

oh no, the devil's cabbage
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:27 pm Rs move to legalize marijuana.
Where were they the past 4 years? At any rate, legalize it.
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »