Drugs

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by GORDON »

Cakedaddy wrote: Am I reading that chart wrong, or is cannabis worse than Ecstasy? Because I thought cannabis was non-addictive and good for you.

Oh snap. And worse than LSD?
Technically, pepsi is way more bad than water.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

drugs and "drugs"

Post by Cakedaddy »

Ya, but nobody is arguing that pepsi isn't harmful. Or did you have some other point that I missed?
GORDON
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by GORDON »

No............ just saying that just because something is deemed more dangerous than another thing, it doesn't mean either thing is dangerous relative to most other things in the world.
TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Am I reading that chart wrong, or is cannabis worse than Ecstasy? Because I thought cannabis was non-addictive and good for you.

Oh snap. And worse than LSD?
And still better than tobacco + alcohol. May as well legalize Ecstasy + LSD, too. Definitely LSD, that was my favorite.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

drugs and "drugs"

Post by Cakedaddy »

GORDON wrote: No............ just saying that just because something is deemed more dangerous than another thing, it doesn't mean either thing is dangerous relative to most other things in the world.
You don't think X is dangerous? Or LSD?
GORDON
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by GORDON »

Not really.
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by GORDON »

Thank god. I heard about it, and I felt unsafe.
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by GORDON »

You'd think they'd be dying faster than new customers are being created
Cakedaddy

drugs and "drugs"

Post by Cakedaddy »

What's the rate of population growth? Are those numbers just keeping pace?
GORDON
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by GORDON »

Maybe Narcan is keeping this problem from fixing itself.
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

I just know that guns are the problem and we need to get them out of the hands of the general public ASAP!
TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: What's the rate of population growth? Are those numbers just keeping pace?
No, rates are increasing pretty dramatically.
Vince

drugs and "drugs"

Post by Vince »

I'd be curious to see how it correlates with behavioral drugging of children. Are we seeing a large spike among people that as kids were on Ritalin or something of that nature? Are the prescription drugs as kids retarding the coping mechanisms of adults years later? As a recovering alcoholic, I can tell you that eventually the chemical dosage you're using needs to change or be upped.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

I have heard it argued that certain heroin addicts can live semi-normally because they understand their dosages, and thus, should never OD.

I do not understand that argument. They're still addicts. They're still injecting poison into their systems. Eventually, it's going to kill you.
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by TheCatt »

I cannot find it, but I did read an article about how kids (<18, maybe < 25) shouldn't do pot due to possible interference with brain development. Again, feels like pot should be in the >=21 category, like alcohol.

Also, edibles are pretty fun.
Leisher
Site Admin

drugs and

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I cannot find it, but I did read an article about how kids (<18, maybe < 25) shouldn't do pot due to possible interference with brain development. Again, feels like pot should be in the >=21 category, like alcohol.
That rings a bell, so I guess I confirm that? And yes, I'd like to see it at 21 and over.