The College Thread

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Plan on sending your son to college?

Post by TheCatt »

Seems pretty progressive for Catholics.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:33 pm Seems pretty progressive for Catholics.
Dude...not cool. I think they like to be referred to as "alleged pedophiles" now.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Watch the flap when someone puts "normal ones" in his/her preferred pronoun field.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

16 schools being sued for price fixing.

This is pretty funny considering ALL colleges have been jacking their rates up thanks to guaranteed government loans.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Students at one of the top business schools are completely out of touch with reality.

Maybe corporate greed is really just the C Suite not having any idea how much money their customers have?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:56 am Students at one of the top business schools are completely out of touch with reality.

Maybe corporate greed is really just the C Suite not having any idea how much money their customers have?
25% of them thought it was 2x what it is, and some douche probably put $800k as a joke. Meh.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Class at the University of Kansas.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:15 pm Class at the University of Kansas.
Does that make you angry?
Apparently people were outraged about this 3 years ago, yet the world survived.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Urban Thug life Studies.

Women Be Trippin Studies.

They'll survive.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:17 pm Does that make you angry?
Nothing makes me angry anymore. I'm desensitized to the stupidity. But I do enjoy pointing it out.

I'm just waiting for the blood to start getting spilled. I look forward to how you rationalize it. :D
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

"Well it isn't like there aren't more white people left in other cities."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Wait... how did other people choose their majors?

- An Economics major.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Tell me again how important college is while I watch a college graduate who doesn't know how many minutes in an hour, how mics work, or what 7 x 3 equals.

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Idiots.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

https://www.13abc.com/2022/08/16/former ... cellation/

Well, i know alot of people are against forgiving student loans, I for one am one of those people. But i just had $32,000+ dollars erased yesterday and i'm A-OK with it today..

I always felt that i never got the education i should've gotten for the $45,000ish dollars i spent for a 2 year school. But i didn't know that i was also being defrauded at the same time. I am one of the lucky ones though that actually got a job in the field that i was learning but i've got to imagine 95% of the people that went to ITT didn't fare as well.

They thought it was cool that they helped me get a job installing alarm systems after i graduated. That job doesnt need any education, it was basically a construction job.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Woohoo. I'm always against government welfare unless it benefits me or a friend. Congrats, bet it feels good.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

GORDON wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:50 pm Woohoo. I'm always against government welfare unless it benefits me or a friend. Congrats, bet it feels good.
It does feel good. Gotta say, the biggest gift the gov't has ever given me.

I'm actually the boss of one of my former ITT professors. I thanked him for the free education this morning. He didn't find it as funny because for one, i'm now his boss and two he had to pay his tuition. :lol:
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!