The College Thread

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Plan on sending your son to college?

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: No white people go to Harvard apparently.
Ahhhh
Not a big deal if this was completely random, but I have a feeling it wasn't completely random.

It's also interesting considering some of the complaints students and those outside Harvard have had about the school's diversity.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

They didn't want to give an iphone to a white person, in case they were the only ones who knew the answers.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Olivia Jade = Champion Coxswain.

Fake shit aside, I highly, highly doubt she's a champion of anything involving cock. :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Sarah Lawrence parent blackmails his daughter's friends for money and sex.

How'd he gain access to them you might be thinking? He lived on campus with his daughter. In the dorms...
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Well that sound like several adult women made poor choices.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It makes me wonder how much being progressive, or afraid of being labeled by progressives, has hurt the concept of reporting things to the authorities.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: He lived on campus with his daughter. In the dorms...
Wait, wtf?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

"Evil employer" Walmart is at the forefront of offering free education to its employees.

This is how it should be. People with no aspiration or love of a career field can get a job at Walmart, gain work experience, attend school for free, and not be in life crippling debt 4 years after high school.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Sounds like a good system, but I'd like to see some further data.... the only anecdote I have is that I knew a Walmart employee, and they constantly fucked him over on hours and stuff.... like keeping him 1 short from whatever benefit they'd have to give him with that extra hour.

People criticize walmart for their employees still making so little they are still on government assistance, but maybe that's the trade-off for keeping prices low enough so that those on government assistance can afford to shop there.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The two biggest retailers in the world are Amazon and Walmart. Both have pretty horrific records when it comes to workers. That's a discussion for a different thread though. Since this is the college one, I'll just say this is a step in the right direction.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Chic-fil-a also had a pretty decent employee college scholarship program at one point, because people hate them because corporate gave to a verboten charity.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

More evidence against Aunt Becky.

Her lawyers are attempting to fight back.

Lori's apparently claiming she thought this was all legit. I look forward to a jury of "her peers" watching this beautiful, ultra rich woman say she didn't know what she was doing was wrong as prosecutors explain she sat with the dude and helped create her daughter's fake athlete profile.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Striking grad students get a heavy dose of reality.

Mentioned nowhere in the article: How withholding grades would affect students.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I feel like we need to see pics to judge for ourselves bout the public nudity.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
I feel like we need to see pics to judge for ourselves bout the public nudity.
Seconded.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Loughlin and her finally plead guilty.

She should have accepted the first deal and her nightmare would already be over long ago. Now she gets to go to jail for two months, which is still a slap on the wrist.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Loughlin and her finally plead guilty.

She should have accepted the first deal and her nightmare would already be over long ago. Now she gets to go to jail for two months, which is still a slap on the wrist.
I want to hear more about how the daughter was on the university dean's yacht when she found out about the scandal.

Like.... the dude got paid with cash AND pussy.