Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I would argue about this being "truth"

Obviously, it's not the "truth". However, there is truth in it. I always say "Kids ruin everything", and there's a lot of truth to that, but it's not the truth.

I think this poor bastard just let his frustration with our current society get the better of him.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

I need more context as to what actually happened, but "girls ruin everything" is hyperbolic. Much less the contention of Adam/Eve being the first people.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

[video][/video]
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Turtles ruin everything.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Turtles ruin everything.
Only snapping turtles ruin everything.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: I need more context as to what actually happened, but "girls ruin everything" is hyperbolic. Much less the contention of Adam/Eve being the first people.
Back in the early 80s when I was sneaking dad's penthouses, there was a cartoon in one of.them.

Two large-breasted, hot.women spend several panels dressing up WAY sexy, short skirts, "my sexiest up-lift nipple bra," etc etc. Then they get pissed at all the pigs/men whistling and catcalling on the streets.

None of this is new. Women may have problems, but they need to address.that they make their own problems, too. No one is allowed to address that in a " you're victim blaming" climate of fascism.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Frontier Airlines is the Florida of the sky. Dude goes on flight with emotional support squirrel
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Turtles ruin everything.
True story: Driving to work two mornings ago and saw a turtle trying to cross a road. Big fucking trucks were bearing down on him. Throw my car into park at a stop sign, hit the hazards, ran out, grabbed the dummy, and ran him out into a nearby field. It's been two days and no squished turtle. Yay! The semi driver who couldn't turn until I got back into my car could clearly see what I was doing, but didn't honk. Yay!
TheCatt wrote: Frontier Airlines is the Florida of the sky.
If they somehow turned this into their ad campaign, it'd be one of those "This is completely true, but I might fly them now because of their honesty."
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

I had my kid jump out in an intersection and rescue a turtle a couple months ago. "Just take him toward the side he was crawling for!" The old lady who couldn't turn was confused and didn't know why we were blocking the street.

Old ladies are the worst.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

I also saved a turtle 1 month ago. I almost didn't, cuz it was a snapping turtle, but it was little.
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

I saved a snapper two years ago. Filled the bottom of a 5 gallon bucket. I picked it up with a snow shovel.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Oh yeah, we found a snapping turtle in our yard this last Spring (maybe last year? IDR), going from A to B. We're about 500 yards from the creek, and it wasn't going to or coming from. I don't know where it came from. It was maybe 10 pounds... big enough to be wary of the jaws. We put it in a box and took it to the creek. It peed while in the box, and it dripped onto my truck seat.

Fucking turtle.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I think the moral to the story here is we're all heroes and deserve to win the lottery.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

I bet the turtle civilization sings songs about us.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I think the moral to the story here is we're all heroes and deserve to win the lottery.
Yes, this.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Vince »

Kind of funny really. The type of person that would wear this would 99% assuredly be opposed to the real fur lining.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

This guy who got on a plane and will now potentially spend 20 years in jail.

Although, to be fair, he sounds batshit crazy. Remember when we had places to house and help people like this?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

And this baby sitter wants in on the fun.

I drop off kids all the time to places I KNOW are their homes, but I never drive away until I see them go inside.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Another contender, and this one will be hard to top.

Left wingers want to eliminate "man" from our language because it's sexist and offensive. No more Manhattan, Manchester, woman, humanity, etc.