Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Every single moron saying this isn't a good shoot. (The law says it was...)

"Shoot him in the foot!"
"Try to physically stop him first!"

They called 911, told him that, told him dad was armed and would shoot. Dude smashed in the door anyway.

Bad genes removed from the pool.

Very, very relevant statistic.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Good. Ideally the dude wouldn't have been killed, but when you're a fucking moron, that happens sometimes.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Vegan mom gets life in prison for killing kid with veganism.
Sheila O’Leary, 38, whose family followed a strict vegan diet, was convicted in June on six charges — first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter, child abuse and two counts of child neglect — in the death of Ezra O’Leary. Her sentencing in Lee County, Florida, had previously been postponed four times.

Her husband, Ryan Patrick O’Leary, remains in jail while awaiting trial on the same charges. Investigators said the couple told them the family ate only raw fruits and vegetables, although the toddler also was fed breast milk. The 18-month-old boy weighed 17 pounds (8 kilograms) and was the size of a 7-month-old baby when he died in September 2019, a police report said.

The Cape Coral couple had two other children, ages 3 and 5, who also were malnourished, investigators said. A fourth child had been returned to her biological father during an earlier malnutrition case in Virginia, court records show.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:30 pm Good. Ideally the dude wouldn't have been killed, but when you're a fucking moron, that happens sometimes.
I really enjoyed this collection of words in this order.

Also, vegans are the worst. Human beings were made to eat meat. Get over it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

This is the dumbest shit I've seen in a while.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Charles Darwin would say, "Yep."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:11 pm
Not loading.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

It got deleted. Interesting.

20-something takes a hit from a bottle of vodka (or something similar) then pours the rest into a plastic sled at the top of stairs in a house. He then lights that on fire, gets into it and slides down the stairs. He is wearing no protective anything. Flaming vodka splashes everywhere so you see the wall going up rather rapidly, you hear some girl laughing it all off and doing NOTHING about the house being on fire. Meanwhile, no real movement from the bottom of the stairs or sounds, but you do see flames. I'm guessing it all didn't end well. Shocking.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

1. Do people really believe the Earth was peaceful and nothing bad ever happened and then whitey came along? Are they really that stupid?
2. This is next level shirking of responsibility for oneself.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

I'd suggest that Muslim hoards pillaging the Silk Road is why Europe was looking for a sea route to the east.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

All the people tweeting this out, and there are a lot.

People are fucking dumb.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

I call bullshit
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

6 blind guys with a dishonest friend describing the scene to them?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:11 pmI call bullshit
I want to believe it's bullshit, but it's 2022 and people are completely insane.
GORDON wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:15 pm 6 blind guys with a dishonest friend describing the scene to them?
Or 6 guys yelling "SUEY!!!!" and she thinks they were flirting?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:18 pm 6 guys yelling "SUEY!!!!" and she thinks they were flirting?
there we go
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

My kid tells me that's a trans woman.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:00 pm My kid tells me that's a trans woman.
If true, I could see this being a joke by that person...or again, what they perceive to be reality. Who knows anymore?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Um...
Ugh, sometimes I truly hate being a woman and having to deal with shit like this.
Really? Maybe you should hate making terrible life decisions.