Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:18 pm
GORDON wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:57 pm Almost all lawmakers make money off of dividends. Why would they pass a law reducing how much money they make off dividends?

Blood.
And that's why this eventually ends in blood, yes.

People playing the game now are just praying they're dead and gone before the check comes due.
And like I said with the Biden 2024 announcement... the people running the show have decided "business as usual" will still fly.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Yes, she's just a shill doing her job, but she accepted the cash to be a public party whore, so we get to mock her:

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

It's Christmas Eve and I'm just killing time until heading to dinner, and I come across this video. I cannot believe how much blind rage I feel for this person. There are not enough bad things in the world that can happen to someone so selfish and evil that they believe this is something they should do and have the right to do. Just based on the emotions I have sitting here watching this, I'd be in jail if I had witnessed this live. Seriously, this is the worst of humanity. This is a person who would burn books or a woman on a stake for witchcraft.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Yeah he needs a Christmas punch in the nose. Was he filming that himself? Evidence for when some dads kick his ass.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

She proves the speaker's point and doesn't even realize it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Hey remember asylums? We should think about bringing those back.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Or just straight up public square hangings
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Caught on camera. Witnesses. And there's no "I had trauma in my past" justification that could account for that? Instant, summary execution, right there.

That's how Dredd would do it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Is there anyone in the world that has tarnished their own standing in the past several months than Prince Harry? The dude is in headline after headline getting bashed by all corners of the entertainment and political spectrums. He looks like a bitter, entitled asshole who is cucked by his wife.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Meh. I've seen the media unfairly declare war on people, before. I don't know any of the facts so I'm not going to have an opinion. I'll just assume the media is wrong, as a safe bet, because outrage equals clicks equals money.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Agree that the media does that all the time. However, he's not a Republican or even right leaning. He and the succubus that owns him are far left and broke away from ultra rich people and are now publicly bashing them. However, they won't shut the fuck up, he's openly bragging about stuff like killing people, they're shitting all over everyone, and pretending to be oppressed. She, who totally abandoned her own family, has manipulated him into doing the same. Meanwhile, they're living in ultimate luxury and complaining about getting cut out of that family's fortune, titles, etc.

They're ultra entitled douchebags.

And I know all that simply by seeing headlines, Tweets, and overhearing my wife's dumb shows or podcasts.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Given no other hard facts, I'll always assume the media is trying to make money. They wouldn't waste a reporter's salary otherwise.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Dude, literally, wrote a book specifying everything I said, so...loads of hard facts here.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

His book isn't a fact, to me. You can put anything you want in books.

I don't know the facts. There are two stories and I wasn't there, I don't know who's lying.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:13 pm His book isn't a fact, to me. You can put anything you want in books.
Making my point...

I know that when people in the military you served with go public telling you to shut the fuck up, you're in the wrong.

I also know that when you completely alienate EVERY fucking person in your family and then write a book and make a Netflix limited series to do nothing but bash them, and all of it is personal, no crimes, no molestation, etc. You're an asshole and full of shit.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Who is the succubus who owns him? Serious question. His wife? I don't know much about her. She's, like, black?

Wasn't Camilla a homewrecker?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:20 pm She's, like, black?
This is unintentionally hilarious, but yes.

Megan Merkle or something like that. She's an actress.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Sorry Joe, but the video and your story don't line up at all. You're going to lose money, and possibly some freedom, over your bad decision.