Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:00 pm -Wear a condom
-Have fun
Pick one.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Honestly, I'm not even talking about diseases. I'd be more concerned about knocking up crazy.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

That's where the fake name comes in.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

A baby gives her more reason to track you down and with technology being what it is today, don't risk it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

YOU'LL GET A DNA SAMPLE WHEN YOU GET A COURT ORDER.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

I'm always torn between "doing new things is hard" and "stop stealing my tax money"
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

How the fuck do you design a ship for the U.S. Navy and forget to install anti-ship and anti-sub abilities?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:40 pm Uh...
What? The? Fuck?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

I'd like to know how much $$ that winner has. I mean, they'd have to be a billionaire, right?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:04 pm
I'd like to know how much $$ that winner has. I mean, they'd have to be a billionaire, right?
You would think. So why meet with Buffett?
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

Warren: Hi. I'm Warren. Nice to mee
Buyer: Ya. Shut the fuck up. This is costing me $2638 per second. Just tell me exactly what I need to do to get as rich as you are. Go.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:42 pm Warren: Hi. I'm Warren. Nice to mee
Buyer: Ya. Shut the fuck up. This is costing me $2638 per second. Just tell me exactly what I need to do to get as rich as you are. Go.
It's gotta just be a "I met Warren Buffet" thing. Or, maybe the winner is going to invite underprivileged or under-represented peoples. They paid $19M for lunch, they already won the game ($-wise).
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Maybe it's Mr. Beast?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »