Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TikTokers are another level of stupid.

Moron makes an ageist generalization and for some reason it's big news.

The person who said it's how you're raised is 100% correct. It has nothing to do with a generalization about a group of people.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

I've seen this argument before. Most bussers don't like when customers stack shit, because they don't stack it right and now it needs to be unstacked before they can carry it back to the kitchen.

Personally, I usually tidy up my spot. Put sweetener packets and shit on the plate.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:43 pm TikTokers are another level of stupid.

Moron makes an ageist generalization and for some reason it's big news.

The person who said it's how you're raised is 100% correct. It has nothing to do with a generalization about a group of people.
Of course the young people do it, it's the only job they can do.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:50 pm Personally, I usually tidy up my spot.
Me too and I do so throughout the meal. I get annoyed at waitresses who let trash pile up on the table.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

I also blame whomever I'm with if there's a bunch of crumbs and shit around my plate, and apologize for them being a slob.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:35 pm This guy who probably killed the woman in question and won't talk to police.
Her body was found.

The boyfriend who would not talk or help has been "missing" since Tuesday when he told his family he was going hiking/camping somewhere.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Think he's going to kill himself? He should.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:57 pm Think he's going to kill himself? He should.
Yeah, when I heard he went off to the woods, I figured he probably was going out there to die.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I've been busy today, but here's a light hearted moron champ that made me laugh. Kids...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:09 pmKids...
That was hilarious
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Ozy Media
Goldman wanted to speak to YouTube about Ozy’s performance on the platform, so Ozy arranged a conference call between the three parties, including Alex Piper, the head of unscripted programming for the YouTube Originals team. Or rather, that’s who Ozy claimed was on the line.

During the call, Piper raved about Ozy’s success on YouTube and said that Carlos Watson, the media company’s co-founder and CEO, was great. However, the Goldman representatives told the Times that Piper’s voice sounded like it had been digitally altered. Sensing that something was up, the bank reached out to Piper via his assistant at YouTube, only to find out that the man had no idea what they were talking about. Someone had been impersonating him on the call between Goldman Sachs and Ozy.

It was later revealed that the impersonator had been Samir Rao, Ozy’s co-founder and chief operating officer. Once the jig was up, Watson told Goldman and the Times that Rao’s behavior was due to a mental health crisis, adding that the COO had subsequently taken time off work and was now back at Ozy.
On Friday, Ozy said it would shut down.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Is that the guy on youtube who shouts his way through commentary, with the amusing catchphrases like "Welcome to fucked!" when someone wipes out?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:58 am Is that the guy on youtube who shouts his way through commentary, with the amusing catchphrases like "Welcome to fucked!" when someone wipes out?
I have no idea.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:33 pm This is blowing up the internet.

https://www.tiktok.com/@mattfromhornbla ... _webapp=v1
Many years ago, my wife was exiting a parking garage. She paid her ticket thing, then felt a bump, as the person behind her hit her. She got out, checked the car, it was fine, and started to leave. The woman in the other car got out and YELLED AT HER for REVERSING into her car. My wife said that was ridiculous, she was stopped and paying. The woman had been looking down in her purse for money, and let go of the brake.

And thank goodness for video.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Someone mentions that it is his wife practicing, but still... If those are permanent, you can't tell me he doesn't have some mental issues.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

This isn't going to help the stereotype about women driving...

How in the actual fuck do you not notice that!?