Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

(I'm only focusing on Madeleine's comment.)
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Hoo boy.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Please, men will never be held accountable.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I truly enjoy the hypocrisy of women when it comes to arguments about reproduction.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Men in the USA do not have reproductive rights.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Men in the USA do not have reproductive rights.
Right? They only have the right to pay and/or take blame.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Pot calling out the kettle.

This could have been in a politics thread, but let's be honest, this is a staggering lack of self awareness.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

I never thought I'd miss Sessions...
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Cute 24 year old woman pisses off neighbors with X-Mas lights.

She seems fun, and I mean that exactly how you're thinking. I assure you she's seen more shaft than an elevator.

She's also clearly immature and unaware that people are laughing at her, not with her.

Want your neighbors to loosen up? How about take care of your house, don't do shit that lowers their property values or increases neighborhood traffic, and get to know them? Throw a party.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Man proposes on NYE, kills her a few days later: https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-charged-s ... d=68077319
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Must not have been able to agree on a venue.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

6 disgusting tourists at Machu Picchu.

Celebrate because it wasn't Americans!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: 6 disgusting tourists at Machu Picchu.

In their (possible) defense, there are no bathrooms in Machu Picchu. You have to leave and re-enter, which you can only do within a certain window, or such, iirc.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: 6 disgusting tourists at Machu Picchu.

In their (possible) defense, there are no bathrooms in Machu Picchu. You have to leave and re-enter, which you can only do within a certain window, or such, iirc.
Were they not adults who could properly plan? If it was a real problem you'd think there would be portapots.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

I would have bet a dollar they were from San Francisco
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Christian school expels girl for celebrating her birthday with rainbow cake and rainbow shirt.

FYI, she's apparently not gay...

The school says it was other behavioral issues, but that is clearly a bullshit line they're using to try and get people off their backs.
Vince

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Vince »

She had a number of issues. I think really what this boils down to is this girl is a troubled kid with behavioral issues and her parents were hoping that putting her in a Christian school would help. Her behavioral issues are getting her booted out and they're worried about how far she'll fall in a public school and they're lashing out at the school.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

This Kenyan Official.
Kenyan Official: Homosexual Lions Learned It From “Copying” Gay Tourists
"Probably they have been influenced by gays who have gone to the national parks and behaved badly."

After wildlife photographer reported seeing two male lions mate in a Kenyan safari, a government official claimed the two felines must have “copied” gay men visiting the park.

“Probably they have been influenced by gays who have gone to the national parks and behaved badly,” tweeted Ezekeil Mutua, head of the Kenyan Film Classification Board. “I don’t know, they must have copied it somewhere or it is demonic. Because these animals do not watch movies.”