Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Speaking of how people on the internet/social media rule through feels and their ignorance...

How many people don't understand how checks work?!

I saw this story elsewhere...either Twitter or Reddit...and the number of people who think he should have cashed it or that he legit found millions and returned it is staggering.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:01 pm Speaking of how people on the internet/social media rule through feels and their ignorance...

How many people don't understand how checks work?!
Yeah, it's not like the dude found $4.5M
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

And they vote.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

The headline got "fixed" at some point: https://jacobin.com/2020/06/jakarta-met ... icommunism

"Remembering Capitalism’s Crimes"
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Someone must have explained to her that other countries exist.

Still, that is a woman whose hatred makes her blind. She is not to be trusted.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I laughed at this...a lot.
Then there's this idiot whose buddy didn't give a fuck:
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

One of the best examples of an echo chamber I've ever seen.

The hypocrisy, ignorance, and complete lack of awareness is absolutely staggering.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:54 am Herschel Walker, again
Walker, Texas Ranger?
Publicly available tax records reviewed by CNN’s KFile show Walker is listed to get a homestead tax exemption in Texas in 2022, saving the Senate candidate approximately $1,500 and potentially running afoul of both Texas tax rules and some Georgia rules on establishing residency for the purpose of voting or running for office.

Walker registered to vote in Atlanta, Georgia, in 2021 after living in Texas for two decades and voting infrequently. In Texas, homeowner regulations say you can only take the exemption on your “principal residence.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Herschel Walker is a shockingly stupid person. He might be overqualified to work in Congress.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TikTokers are fucking idiots.

The continuous and inevitable "one-upmanship" from these wastes of resources that contribute absolutely NOTHING of value to the species is eventually going to cause catastrophic loss of life and damage.

A related question: Knowing the facts of that app and who is behind it, how stupid do people genuinely have to be to still use it? Can't we use the argument "so you support slavery, huh" on them?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

You have to be mentally ill or profoundly stupid to think like this woman.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

So related question: You meet someone who physically + mentally + emotionally is EVERYTHING YOU WANT, but turns out they are trans. But, so good at being trans-woman you would NEVER suspect/know. (I dunno, future biotech gene editing or something, great surgical team, etc).

Would you date/fuck them?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Only if she still has a huge cock.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:41 pm Only if she still has a huge cock.
In your case, yes, because she became a man.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Real answer, I already know I'm a god in bed and that's fun, but there's a few hours of the day when we're not in bed and i no longer waste time with a person whose "favorite movie is the fast and furious franchise," for example. So she has to like doctor who and shit, otherwise not wasting my time on a real relationship.

If there's no way to tell, and is completely feminine, then cool.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:54 pm If there's no way to tell, and is completely feminine, then cool.
Yeah, I mean, if I can't tell, then does it even matter?