Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:36 am I feel like it's a "I don't agree with it, but understand why it happened "

But I do kinda agree with it.
Which one?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:53 pm
GORDON wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:36 am I feel like it's a "I don't agree with it, but understand why it happened "

But I do kinda agree with it.
Which one?
I think the running over the rock thrower.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Ah. I was hoping he wasn't talking about the guys driving around shooting fireworks at people.

If someone pulled out a gun and shot at them, it would be deserved.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:08 pm Ah. I was hoping he wasn't talking about the guys driving around shooting fireworks at people.

If someone pulled out a gun and shot at them, it would be deserved.
Hah. I read the first sentence and was about to say "Those people deserver to be shot"
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

"I don't like people playing on my phone."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Bodega worker defends himself and gets charged with murder.

Dude came behind the counter and was physically assaulting him. Old fella was right to defend himself. Fuck the DA for filing charges.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:37 pm Bodega worker defends himself and gets charged with murder.

Dude came behind the counter and was physically assaulting him. Old fella was right to defend himself. Fuck the DA for filing charges.
Yeah, fuck that shit, dude was completely justified.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

People on Twitter think Anne Frank had white privilege.

Humanity is doomed.

Another winner:
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Heh.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Lebron James is almost always saying something remarkably stupid. For some reason he thinks playing a child's game and getting rich from it make him an intellectual. Hint: It doesn't.

He's a BILLIONAIRE because of the U.S., but is telling a poor person that broke the law in a foreign country...that's at war with a U.S. ally...she should really think twice about wanting to come back. Why? Because the U.S. isn't willing to risk the entire fucking planet to bring back a dumb fuck that took weed to Russia?

Sometimes I wonder if Lebron is the stupidest person alive, but then I remember Kyrie Irving.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Absolute moron, but somehow charming in his stupidity. I think it's because he's clearly not being a dick in his ignorance. He doesn't know what the hell to do and readily admits it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Yes, you're the asshole and a moron. Also, very much not an alpha.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

I have a hard time believing that's real, but it could be
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:44 am I have a hard time believing that's real, but it could be
Exactly. "No one could be that clueless. Except .... Maybe they can be?"
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:20 am
TheCatt wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:44 am I have a hard time believing that's real, but it could be
Exactly. "No one could be that clueless. Except .... Maybe they can be?"
I think the Seinfeld episode where George and Elaine weren't getting laid and got progressively smarter (George) and dumber (Elaine) had a ton of truth in it. However, men who clearly never get laid are fucking idiots. A guy that thinks he's an alpha while standing outside a girl's apartment for hours, thinks he sexually pleases her like no other man could, and believes going down on her is beta behavior is not a guy getting laid often.

He's no different than these winners:

What the actual fuck?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Was that from /r/badwomensanatomy ?

Dear Lord.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Got all of those from a Twitter account I follow.

It is truly fascinating how impressive the mental gymnastics are that some men will perform to justify their behavior or why some girl rejected them. Take the Wendy's guy for example. Holy fuck is he sick. He doesn't belong in a Wendy's drive thru line, he should be in a padded cell somewhere.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

What causes a person to develop such a warped view of interpersonal relationships.... insular, online access with not enough actual social interaction?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I don't know, maybe try reading the book before designing the cover?