Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Another American trying to join ISIS.

Two in the back of his head and call it a day.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Maybe he's still testing it?

That's what you get for being so stupid and for trying to sell a fucking bicycle for over $6K.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:28 am Maybe he's still testing it?

That's what you get for being so stupid and for trying to sell a fucking bicycle for over $6K.
I mean, bikes go over $10k... and a lot of solid bikes are in the $3k to $6k range.

But, maybe copy a license next time?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:33 am I mean, bikes go over $10k... and a lot of solid bikes are in the $3k to $6k range.
That's because consumers are fucking idiots and can't help themselves. Got to stay ahead of the Joneses!

Dumb twins.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

My bike cost $400 from Dick's sporting goods. It shows
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:34 am That's because consumers are fucking idiots and can't help themselves. Got to stay ahead of the Joneses!
If you want Carbon, you pay for Carbon.

I also went shopping for a new bike, and those are all sold out, too. BAH
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

The Dad. Maybe the kid, too.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

The homeowner confused the paintball for real gunfire, telling police he thought his family was being attacked. He fired one shot, which struck the child. The boy then lost his balance and was run over by his father’s vehicle, police said.
1. Homeowner is a good shot.
2. I'm going to hell because I legit laughed at the kid getting shot and then run over.

I need more details before I condemn the boy, but definitely his dad is an absolute moron.

I'm guessing the boy wasn't invited to the party?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:05 pm All the criminals that trusted an app.
I love it.
Troy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Troy »

Want to get arrested? We have an app for that.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Kara Alaimo is a dangerous moron.

Listen, I'm with her that I wish people like Bezos would do more with their wealth to elevate others. However, publicly trying to shame him regarding what he does with HIS earned money is pretty fucked up.

If Bezos is not paying his "fair share", that's on the government, but beyond that it's none of your business.

It's easy to sit here and pick on the billionaires, but know that eventually they will get to everyone else.

By the way, billionaires taking their companies to space is a good thing for humanity. You know those natural resources we're running out of? The land that is getting more crowded? Turns out there's this whole universe out there where we can spread out a bit. Maybe that doesn't save a starving child today, but it could save her entire people later.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Everyone sharing the idea and memes about Bronson, Musk, and Bezos, and how instead of racing to space they should be feeding the starving.

First of all, we need our best and brightest to innovate and push humanity to the next level.

Secondly, when did personal success mean that you are now responsible for the health and well being of others?

Third, where the fuck are these governments that you hired to deal with issues like starving people? Maybe take a look at what they're doing and not what a sole human being with no political power or authority is doing?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

"Feed the starving.". Buy all the hungry a meal a day, and you'll blow through your billions and next week they're hungry again.

Fix the reason they're hungry, and you become a nation toppling conquerer to fix those distribution problems.

People are idiots.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

The person running Notre Dame's recruiting Twitter...

Rightfully getting hammered in the comments by OSU fans, other teams' fans, and even ND fans.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

To be fair, so many people flee Ohio that OSU fans are probably somewhat scattered, too.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

The Catholics may want to read the room before they go bragging these days about their being a global brand...

"Thanks for the gold, suckers."
~Catholics to mexicans
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:21 pm The Catholics may want to read the room before they go bragging these days about their being a global brand...

"Thanks for the gold, suckers."
~Catholics to mexicans
"We molest children ALL OVER THE WORLD"
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I wish more would leave and get out of my way on commutes.

Top and bottom 5 states for population growth/shrinkage (They were in the pool!)