Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Thieves are scum.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Dove tries to virtue signal on a really, really stupid and poorly thought out complaint. First of all, being obese is insanely unhealthy. Secondly, name one 600LB actor. Third, the director actually tried finding someone larger. Fourth, Fraser weighed 350 LBs for the film.

The level of ratio is...wow. Pretty sure I'd be firing whoever was responsible. Isn't their job to get folks to be aware of the brand/product in order to drive sales?

I would wager most fat people, if given the choice, would not choose to be fat. So if you're trying to appeal to the average American, it's not going to work even on the large percentage of fatties.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:13 pm Secondly, name one 600LB actor.
Right?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Of course Dove will encourage fatness. The more skin surface area you have, the more of their soap you'll use.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

anyone falling for that reddit troll. Which on my twitter this morning, is a lot of people.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

It's either that dude's first day parenting, or he's just a terrible parent, or it's fake.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:22 am It's either that dude's first day parenting, or he's just a terrible parent, or it's fake.
I 100% think it's fake.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

If it's not fake, he is definitely a terrible parent, but so is his wife.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

The lack of self-awareness is staggering.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

City council woman proposes a bribe, says "she didn't know the rules"
The statement, which had been prepared by Durham's city attorney, said that on March 13 the Durham City Council had been informed that a property developer had reported to city staff that a sitting council member had suggested to the developer that support would be given for the developer's project in exchange for a donation to the council member's election campaign.
Holsey-Hyman defended herself by saying that she was new to the council and didn't know the rules. She was appointed to the city council last spring, when another council member moved out of the country.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

She should immediately have to resign, with no ability to help select her replacement. Then she should be given a ridiculous amount of community service hours to fulfill or face jail time. Additionally, she should be permanently banned from ever holding public office or even working for any government office or agency.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

".... Well if this isn't allowed, why would anyone choose to take this position?"

Exactly.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

He really thought he could do that?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Too much GTA. Dumb ass.
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

Committing suicide.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

100% justified. Fuck that prick. I hope the ring got lost too.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:43 pm 100% justified. Fuck that prick. I hope the ring got lost too.
I'm going to say excessive.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:28 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:43 pm 100% justified. Fuck that prick. I hope the ring got lost too.
I'm going to say excessive.
Nope. He puts himself in the line of danger. Guard doesn't know what he's doing. He could have pulled out a gun and started shooting. Asking him nicely to get up and leave the field sets a precedent that tells every other entitled cunt to come down on the field. When he attacks a player, it'll be security's fault for not taking this stuff seriously.

Had he simply called the club and given them notice, he wouldn't be in jail. They probably would have helped him out.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

NSFW due to boobies.

A very sad and avoidable death, which is why it is here. Honestly, it's really not even her fault. It's the driver's, but who can blame him for losing focus on the road?