Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

I said a thing, you refuted it, I provided three sources backing up my statement from sources we've heard of. Just agree that bad cops job-hopping is fucked up. It isn't a personal attack.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:51 am I said a thing, you refuted it, I provided three sources backing up my statement from sources we've heard of.
And I proved why said sources meant nothing.
GORDON wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:51 am Just agree that bad cops job-hopping is fucked up.
Read my post.
GORDON wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:51 am It isn't a personal attack.
Never thought it was.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Why do people jump to these conclusions without evidence? How much hate is in your heart and how brainwashed are you that you immediately go to something that is unlikely versus what is more likely?

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Here you go Gordo. Video starts where he starts discussing numbers based on actual market research.

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

I wonder if that was a troll account. It got suspended.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Honestly, does it matter? You know our world is filled with people that stupid.

But for her kids' sake, I hope it was fake. Although, it's just as likely it was real and she got suspended mouthing off to people pointing out her mistake.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Tourist displays shockingly bad taste and judgment.

Got to admit, I was relieved to see she wasn't American.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

This happened today apparently, and Twitter on both sides has been enjoying making fun of him.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

That’s funny
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Ferris State University professor who went on a tirade

He's suing to be reinstated. yeah, fuck him.
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

I didn't read the whole article, but, the school had a problem with his criticism of their Covid policies, but not with his grading policies!?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

This is what being brainwashed looks like:
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

I'd go so far as to say that's brain damage.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Crazy post-doc dude from Duke
A professor accused of making threats against the University of California, Los Angeles, has ties to Durham.

The Los Angeles Times reports Matthew Harris, a postdoctoral fellow and former lecturer at UCLA, sent a video to members of the university's philosophy department on Monday. The video mentioned a mass shooting and featured an "800-page manifesto with specific threats against department members," according to the LA Times, which acquired the emails.

Harris completed his dissertation at Duke University, according to the UCLA website.

A spokesperson from UCLA released the following statement:

"The UCLA Police Department is aware of a concerning email and posting sent to some members of the UCLA community today and actively engaged with out-of-state law enforcement and federal agencies. We will keep the community informed as we learn more."

According to a banner at the top of the university's website, UCLA classes will be held remotely on Tuesday "out of an abundance of caution."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Remember when we had buildings where people like this could get help while being safely locked away from innocents?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:05 pm Remember when we had buildings where people like this could get help while being safely locked away from innocents?
Jails?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:34 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:05 pm Remember when we had buildings where people like this could get help while being safely locked away from innocents?
Jails?
I laughed, and honestly, you're not wrong.