Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

North Carolina. The state added an estimated 99,439 residents.
I'm getting pretty tired of them, honestly :)
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

This woman is simply broken.

I couldn't find the picture I saw in a YouTube that mentioned this story, but it's of her with a short shirt on and her body is littered with trashy tattoos. Not even colorful ones, but just initials and shit. She looks like a gangbanger...no pun intended.

Zero self respect.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:09 pm This woman is simply broken.

I couldn't find the picture I saw in a YouTube that mentioned this story, but it's of her with a short shirt on and her body is littered with trashy tattoos. Not even colorful ones, but just initials and shit. She looks like a gangbanger...no pun intended.

Zero self respect.
Maybe she caught Sir Psycho Sexy?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Woman films her Only Fans video at restaurant she works in.

My favorite part
The videos showed a woman using a banana to simulate sex, and the viewer said that he recognized the woman in the videos as an employee of Ichiban Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar and that she appeared to be filming from inside the restaurant’s office.

A Japanese restaurant menu is visible in one of the videos, along with security cameras showing the interior of the restaurant.

The viewer told WRAL their biggest concern was the woman’s sexual use of a banana, which is served on the restaurant’s menu in its cinnamon banana dessert.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

This woman driver
The police investigation into the crash took a weird turn when the woman admitted to police that she intentionally sped down the road and through the intersections at about 120 mph, from KTLA 5:

The woman told police that she intentionally drove at the high speed and through the red light to “test her faith with God,” according to the report.

She told police she’s been going through some “trials and tribulations” and was recently fired from her job.

The woman said she “let go and let God take the wheel,” the police report said, adding that she believed she did the right thing.

Weirdly, crashes where people just let go of the wheel happen more often than you’d probably expect. In 2020, a Pennsylvania woman rammed a Kia Optima into a car as a “test of faith,” reports the Mercury News. In 2018, a Tennessee man rolled his truck five times after letting go of the wheel, reports Miami Herald.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Cull. We've got enough people now. Time to trim the worst 10% and rise us all up.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

White Alabama councilman says "nigger" during meeting.

He won't step down, and here's where it gets interesting: He claims he was repeating what the black mayor said about another person in the room. It doesn't matter if the mayor said it or not, YOU can't say it. Plus, if nobody else heard the mayor say it, they have no idea what you're referencing and he can deny it, which he is.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:02 pm White Alabama councilman says "nigger" during meeting.

He won't step down, and here's where it gets interesting: He claims he was repeating what the black mayor said about another person in the room. It doesn't matter if the mayor said it or not, YOU can't say it. Plus, if nobody else heard the mayor say it, they have no idea what you're referencing and he can deny it, which he is.
Yeah, this was just dumb. I'm mildly sympathetic to the "repeating what the mayor said" argument, but I feel like there was a 100% better way to do it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Video story that will piss you off.

It does have a happy ending though.

Oh, and death penalty. Not kidding.

The world does not need people who do shit like this. Change my mind.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

"They are fostering the dog, hoping to adopt."

What fucked up bureaucracy did they volunteer for? They took in an abandoned dog. Who is making them jump through hoops?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Couple robs person they met to "buy" something, seller shoots at them as they tried to get away.

Along the way, they ran into several cars (driving on the road), including that of my brother and 6.5 months pregnant sister-in-law. Fortunately they were all OK, and their golden doodles were OK, too.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Oh, Dan Ariely... How did you not check the data?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Lil Uzi might be the dumbest person alive.

Sticks a $24M diamond into his forehead and openly talks about it too. That's like putting a bounty on your own life and then advertising it.

When they find his stupid ass murdered and the diamond gone, it'll be his own fault.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:02 pm Lil Uzi might be the dumbest person alive.

Sticks a $24M diamond into his forehead and openly talks about it too. That's like putting a bounty on your own life and then advertising it.

When they find his stupid ass murdered and the diamond gone, it'll be his own fault.
He does as the crystal guides.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »