Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

27 people in an SUV? Definitely illegals or day laborers.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Or stupid teenagers. I crammed 8 in a Chevy Chevette, once.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Or clowns...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, so I wasn't sure if it was stupid people (teens), or illegal people.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:57 pm Although, maybe it was a boatload of illegals coming across the border? I dunno.
It was.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Victim makes a mistake in judgement, but the moron is the killer.

He might as well have hung a sign outside of his apartment that said "I just murdered someone".
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:56 pm Victim makes a mistake in judgement, but the moron is the killer.

He might as well have hung a sign outside of his apartment that said "I just murdered someone".
Torture + death penalty
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Sharon Stone still pushing the story that she was duped into not wearing panties in Basic Instinct.

1. How about asking to see the playback so YOU could determine if your panties could be seen?
2. How about suggesting you wear skin toned panties? How about black panties? How about panties with a picture of a vagina on them?
3. Do you understand how cameras work? Hint: If one's pointed at you, it sees you. Thus, if it's pointed at your crotch...
4. When they said, "we can see your panties, take them off" what exactly did you think they would then see?

P.S. It made your career.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

This TV writer who found weird shit in his cereal.

General Mills is being polite while getting dragged under the bus, but honestly, they should absolutely be screaming, "HEY DUMBFUCK!!! THERE'S FUCKING TAPE CLOSING THE BAG! THAT DIDN'T TIP YOU OFF THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG AND SOMEONE ELSE TAMPERED WITH IT!?"
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:02 pm This TV writer who found weird shit in his cereal.

General Mills is being polite while getting dragged under the bus, but honestly, they should absolutely be screaming, "HEY DUMBFUCK!!! THERE'S FUCKING TAPE CLOSING THE BAG! THAT DIDN'T TIP YOU OFF THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG AND SOMEONE ELSE TAMPERED WITH IT!?"
The tape does seem to indicate someone fucked with it (bag #2). But the shrimp look like they went through the cereal production process.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

If he didn't get a receipt, he can claim he hasn't been paid yet
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:37 pm If he didn't get a receipt, he can claim he hasn't been paid yet
There was a paystub included with the pennies.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »