Islam - the thread of peace and tolerance

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Dude, I know Lebron left, but chill...
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Weird, I can barely find google results for that. I feel like that's news. Certainly moreso than Smuckers selling Pillsbury to grab from the frontpage of cnn.com
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The link says the German government was suppressing the story, but I don't know.

Who cares. Crazies everywhere. Can't change it.
Vince

Post by Vince »

"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Vince

Post by Vince »

"Less sensationalistic version"... "downplaying Islam as a motivating factor"... same difference.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

They were starving children, training them to shoot up schools, and let one die.

The media's coverage, sensationalized or not, isn't the issue.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: "Less sensationalistic version"... "downplaying Islam as a motivating factor"... same difference.
TERROR CELLS IN AMERICA! CLUTCH YOUR PEARLS!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Vince wrote: "Less sensationalistic version"... "downplaying Islam as a motivating factor"... same difference.
I really don't understand your point.

There have always been terror cells in the U.S. Most have been homegrown. However, why are you downplaying this one?

Are you just mocking the media outlet?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Are you just mocking the media outlet?
Yes.

Right. I left out MUSLIM.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:
Personally I think we just have to absorb a certain amount of child abuse before people start having an opinion about it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
Personally I think we just have to absorb a certain amount of child abuse before people start having an opinion about it.
Focus on what really matters, Gordon.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I don't know what the number of children killed directly related.to the worship on Mohammad is acceptable, but today we learned the number is greater than one.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Yes.
Ok. I'm down with that, but then you say this:
TheCatt wrote: Focus on what really matters, Gordon.
I mean, you're not...

Actual terror cell of children being trained to kill in schools vs ridiculous scare tactics by right wing media outlet.
Vince

Post by Vince »

Agreed. As an exercise, I did a google on "murder" just for kicks. Out of the eight stories on the first page of results, one was for a bunch of unsolved cases. So toss that. Out of the remaining 7, one had the perps name in the first paragraph. Two in the third. The other four in the second. The CNN story waited until the fifth paragraph before listing their names.

To the media guys credit, he seemed to undercut the reporters intent by inserting the big court drawing of the wives in their hijabs.

You have to get waaaay down into the article to see who the father of the prime suspect is, and even then they don't indicate he was an unindicted co conspirator in the first WTC bombing.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Muslims raise $150k+ for Jewish funerals.

Wait, no, I mean in a good way.
A fundraiser organized by two Muslim-American groups for the victims of Saturday's deadly shooting in a Pittsburgh synagogue reached its goal of raising $150,000 from about 3,600 donors in just over 48 hours. Some of the money is already on the way to victims and their families, and organizers say they hope to cover the funeral costs for all 11 people who were killed.

The fundraiser on the site LaunchGood is a joint effort by the groups Celebrate Mercy and MPower Change. It reached its initial goal of $25,000 in just under six hours after being launched Saturday afternoon, according to Tarek El-Messidi, founder of Celebrate Mercy, a group that teaches about the prophet Mohammed through education and charitable campaigns. The fundraiser welcomes contributions from donors regardless of faith.

"Initially it was intended to be a gesture of solidarity," said Linda Sarsour, the co-founder of MPower Change, in an interview with CBS News on Monday. "We wanted to give more than just 'thoughts and prayers.'"
Vince

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote:
"Initially it was intended to be a gesture of solidarity," said Linda Sarsour, the co-founder of MPower Change, in an interview with CBS News on Monday. "We wanted to give more than just 'thoughts and prayers.'"
The fact that Linda Sarsour is one of them that buddies up with Farrakhan that recently called Jews termites kind of undermines this gesture. Actually, she's a horrid piece of shit for multiple reasons. This is the same as OJ giving to a battered women's shelter.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I don't know where else to post this...

Apparently, it's a real problem that men get divorced without telling their wives, so from now on the women will get a text informing them that they're now divorced.