Cryptocurrency

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by GORDON »

I'd eat a happy meal on TV for a free happy meal. Shit's getting expensive.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:18 amWho cares, Elon?
Doge is up today, so lots of people.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

Biden gets the U.S. closer to crypto...but a U.S. crypto, not one of the existing ones.

Call me crazy, but I think the U.S. should just run with DOGE. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:50 pm Biden gets the U.S. closer to crypto...but a U.S. crypto, not one of the existing ones.

Call me crazy, but I think the U.S. should just run with DOGE. :D
Crazy.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

2018 article about crypto arbitrage person

2021 article: Oh, it was a ponzi scheme

Makes me wonder how well vetted that first article was.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:39 am Makes me wonder how well vetted that first article was.
This won't shock you, but I have basically zero faith in any media outlet these days.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

DOGE is actually going to the moon.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

Musk is proof we shouldn’t have billionaires
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:53 pm Musk is proof we shouldn’t have billionaires
Probably, but let's be honest, Gates proved it years ago.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

Shocking.

Seeing the mention of blockchain in there made me think of Seinfeld when Kramer forgot to lock Jerry's door and he got robbed.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

Germany nails Hydra a dark market for crypto.

This is ridiculous. If the law takes away all the illegal things people can spend their crypto on, then what will they spend their crypto on?! :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

"stable coin" breaks dollar peg,
TerraUSD, or UST, is a so-called stablecoin that’s meant to maintain a 1-to-1 peg with the U.S. dollar. But the cryptocurrency plunged to as low as 31 cents Wednesday morning. It was last trading at less than 50 cents, according to CoinGecko data.

Sister token luna dived 95% to just $1.69. The latest plunge means luna has erased more than 98% of its value in the last seven days.

Bitcoin and ether saw more muted moves. Bitcoin fell about 1% to $31,378 while ether slipped 0.6% to $2,393.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

The Bitcoin fanatics are screaming "buy now! because in a year it'll be back over $60K and probably up to $100K".

Ponzi schemes don't work without rubes.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »