Cryptocurrency

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:20 pm I've been seeing a strangely large # of posts (twitter/reddit) about how FTX gave $$ to Democratic candidates, and therefore Democrats are somehow responsible for this fraud.
I have seen them as well, and I'm confused by it.

Apparently FTX was the largest donor to several D campaigns like Biden. Also, supposedly a big investor in FTX was Ukraine. So if those two things are true, you could claim "money laundering", BUT you still can't prove it. There has to be intent, not just coincidence.

Now things that are true about FTX is that they have ties to pretty big names in the D party. Any big donor will have that, but I guess there's family links too. The super ugly girl is some politicians' daughter...?

Honestly, it seems mostly coincidental and really who gives a shit? Ds and Rs are just as dirty as one another, they just work with different rich people. End of the day, we're the ones constantly getting fucked. We shouldn't care who is fucking us this time, but that we want the fucking to stop completely.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:54 am The super ugly girl is some politicians' daughter...?
You would have guessed they could have gotten better genes. Ok, I'm just being mean. But, seriously.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:15 am
Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:54 am The super ugly girl is some politicians' daughter...?
You would have guessed they could have gotten better genes. Ok, I'm just being mean. But, seriously.
I truly feel bad about it too, but fuck she's ugly. I feel less bad knowing she's probably a pretty horrible person to be involved in all this shit.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:23 am
TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:15 am
I truly feel bad about it too, but fuck she's ugly. I feel less bad knowing she's probably a pretty horrible person to be involved in all this shit.
Maybe she didn't know the true source of the funds? Maybe only Friedman knew?
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:26 am
Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:23 am
TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:15 am You would have guessed they could have gotten better genes. Ok, I'm just being mean. But, seriously.
Maybe she didn't know the true source of the funds? Maybe only Friedman knew?
Very possible. She still should have sprung for some dental work, a stylist, and some plastic surgery.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

Feels like BS, promoters are rarely culpable for anything.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

You shut up and let them prove Brady used FTX to cheat his way to Super Bowl victories, dammit!
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

I hope this event is still happening!!

TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

HAH!
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

Follow the thread. The scam using deepfake is insane levels of villainy.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

Someone did some awesome photoshopping...

TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

Politicians from across the spectrum came together to question if the FTC had authority to start inquiry into FTX (and other crypto firms).
Some of the “Blockchain Eight,” as the Prospect termed them in March, have benefited from crypto largesse. Five of the eight members received campaign donations from FTX employees, ranging from $2,900 to $11,600. Rep. Ted Budd (R-NC), one of the signatories, received half a million dollars in support from a Super PAC created by FTX co-CEO Ryan Salame.

More consequentially, Emmer was the head of the National Republican Congressional Committee, the campaign arm for House Republicans, this year. The NRCC’s associated super PAC, the Congressional Leadership Fund, received $2.75 million from FTX in the 2022 cycle; $2 million from Salame in late September, and $750,000 from the company’s political action committee.

That money helped House Republicans win the majority in 2022. Though FTX has been portrayed as a Democratic firm, thanks to the high profile of former co-CEO Sam Bankman-Fried, the company sprinkled around campaign donations fairly evenly, with a shade over 50 percent going directly to congressional Republicans and a shade under 50 percent to Democrats this cycle.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

Feels like something that should be investigated by someone.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:02 pm Feels like something that should be investigated by someone.
nahhh
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

Wash trading is 70% of crypto.

I'm shocked that a fraudulent currency like crypto would have fraud running rampant through its industry.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

Duh
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »