Cryptocurrency

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

Serious question:

If crypto is so legit, why do hacker groups turn popular websites and YouTube channels into crypto propaganda networks whenever they successfully hack them and take control?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:45 am Elon raises my Doge stock 20%!!!
trolls gonna troll
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:50 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:45 am Elon raises my Doge stock 20%!!!
trolls gonna troll
haters gonna hate!
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

Shaq finally served in FTX lawsuit.

Dude's been in hiding for months.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

Long awaited and anticipated lawsuit against Musk over Dogecoin happening.

Meh. I find lawsuits like this pretty stupid. Musk made comments about Doge and got his businesses to accept it. So what? It's no different than Bitcoin bros pushing Bitcoin on every Twitter thread they can or marketers pushing Bitcoin acceptance to major corporations. Isn't Tim Cook promoting his own stocks when he talks every year at Apple's annual event?

Honestly, Wall St. lost all credibility when they got rules/laws(?) changed to protect them from normal people after the whole AMC stock thing.

If we're not going to punish people for openly manipulating stock prices, and in fact protect that practice, or punish people in Congress for insider trading, then nobody should get punished for anything with stocks, ever.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

Second charge dropped against SBF, this time related to campaign finance.

Why?
Prosecutors told Judge Lewis Kaplan on Wednesday that they were dropping the charge of conspiracy to make unlawful campaign contributions because they had failed to obtain permission from the government of the Bahamas for that charge when Bankman-Fried was extradited from the island nation in December.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Manhattan previously dropped another charge against him, for violating anti-bribery statutes, on the same grounds.
Weird that a D led DOJ would drop such charges against a D megadonor, right? I'm sure those two things aren't related. Just like silently doing this in small steps, when it should have been apparent last month what other charges they couldn't convict him on because they didn't tell the Bahamas...

We've bombed countries without their permission. Run military raids in countries without their permission. But yeah, we definitely can't prosecute an American citizen who was hiding from justice because we forgot to mention a charge to the country that was helping him hide!!!

BTW, this happened the same day the judge gagged SBF for witness tampering.

I wonder if he knows enough to get the Epstein treatment?

Former Celsius CEO being charged with fraud.

It's almost like the entire crypto industry is a scam!!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

If you missed it, and you might have considering there are other events dominating headlines, SBF was found guilty on all counts. However, like Epstein, his ties to politicians will be swept under the rug.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:41 am BTC 30k; ETH $1.8k, and falling...
Interesting how far it fell, and has rallied HARD the past month. Hit $44k today. ETH at $2.2k
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

I saw someone on X point out that Gold and BC were basically the same and then some trigger happened and gold tanked and BC shot up. I don't know the relevance, but it had people talking.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:47 pm I saw someone on X point out that Gold and BC were basically the same and then some trigger happened and gold tanked and BC shot up. I don't know the relevance, but it had people talking.
Gold hasn't done shit in years.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

I mean...it just sits there...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

That's amazing.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

SEC approves Crypto ETFs

BTC up to $47.5k, ETH up to $2.6k today.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:04 pm
TheCatt wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:41 am BTC 30k; ETH $1.8k, and falling...
Interesting how far it fell, and has rallied HARD the past month. Hit $44k today. ETH at $2.2k
Numbers from 1 month ago.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

It amazes me how much money is in something completely made up, and worse, rife with fraud.

But hey, how else will ransomware makers get paid?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:05 pm It amazes me how much money is in something completely made up, and worse, rife with fraud.

But hey, how else will ransomware makers get paid?
We own a token (HAH! GET IT?) amount. But less than 1% of our $$.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Cryptocurrency

Post by TheCatt »

Death penalty. Or, insane asylum.