Things posted by people I know on FB

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

One thing a failed, 24 year marriage taught me was.... communicate. Don't hide your feelings, needs, and wants. And if she can't bring everything you need to the table, then it isn't going to work and shake hands and part ways. Better to make her sad for half a day with a breakup, than waste 5 years of both of your time.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I looked at this person's profile (warning), and they are infertile because they are Trans, and don't mention that at all./

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It's posts like that which make me always ask myself, "Are we SURE it's not a mental illness?"
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:22 pm It's posts like that which make me always ask myself, "Are we SURE it's not a mental illness?"
What, "transgenderism?" OF COURSE it's mental illness. This wasn't even controversial until like, I don't know, 5 years ago?

The medical establishment has completely evaded ethical responsibility for this "transgender" crap. First by pretending that "gender identity" is just whatever your diseased mind tells you you are, and even worse by irreversibly mutilating these sad peoples' bodies. There's a special circle of Hell reserved for the butchers.