Things posted by people I know on FB

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:27 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:25 pm Cousin who has gone off the deep end, has Trump as his profile picture, and still believes all the QAnon stuff just posted this:
"Here.....we.....go!!!"
DM Switch Activated
CONTINGENCY PLAN ACTIVATED
Something big is coming...
24 Days 10 Hours 21 Minutes 03 Seconds and counting down....
!RmindMe 7/24/2021
I must have missed it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'll let you know when his next countdown starts. I forget how many there have been now. Half a dozen?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

This was posted (with pictures, that I cropped out)... these were the responses.

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

That is how our society, left/right/center, typically responds to everything posted on social media.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:21 pm That is how our society, left/right/center, typically responds to everything posted on social media.
There has been a small rash of people ringing doorbells/using flashlights to see if people are home (and if not, rob them). So it's understandable, but damn...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Friend from high school posted this. These are the replies.

Like, did anyone read the original post? The whole thing?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:05 am Like, did anyone read the original post? The whole thing?
No, although to be fair, it's vague on if she's estranged or dead.

Louie CK has a good bit on social media posts and how nobody reads or watches them. He challenges people to film 7 seconds of their kid doing whatever and then 60 minutes of their own asshole. He says all the comments will still be the same.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:04 am it's vague on if she's estranged or dead.
Estranged, I assume, since the "I pray in time you will open your heart back to me"
Leisher wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:04 am He challenges people to film 7 seconds of their kid doing whatever and then 60 minutes of their own asshole. He says all the comments will still be the same.
lol
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Right wing cousin that has gone off the deep end posted this video:
"They know everything"

There's just no critical thinking at all anymore. FFS
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

"All the prayers today friends! Please!"

Fuck do I hate these vague ass posts.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:39 pm "All the prayers today friends! Please!"

Srsly. Tell us how your life sucks so we can feel better!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:57 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:39 pm "All the prayers today friends! Please!"

Srsly. Tell us how your life sucks so we can feel better!
Well no, but be a bit more on point because otherwise you're just whoring yourself out for attention.

"Family member is ill. Could use some prayers."
"Got some news from the doctor and fingers crossed for good news coming..."

Shit like that is still vague, but far better than the random garbage above.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:10 pm Well no, but be a bit more on point because otherwise you're just whoring yourself out for attention.
Oh, I just want to feel better about my life :(
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Ah yes, my wife's post.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Ha! Yeah, your wife's is the first one I could find today as I lost the original, which was even more vague, but your wife's post wasn't what sparked it. However, she was definitely guilty of it. (Although, someone else here has an ex-wife who did the same.)

I hate those posts! If I'm following you, I give a fuck about you. Are you dying or do you need the 4th horse to place in the 3rd race? There's a HUGE gap between those things and I want just a crumb more detail to know if I should be calling in favors to help you or if you're just being dramatic.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

i also hate when she does that shit, It's definitely a woman thing.

Her dad had open heart surgery on Wednesday, he's 80. It got a little scary as after the surgery he had some significant bleeding and had to reopen him up and go back in to fix whatever it was.

You will probably see another one next Wednesday when she gets her back fused. :roll:
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:24 pm Her dad had open heart surgery on Wednesday, he's 80. It got a little scary as after the surgery he had some significant bleeding and had to reopen him up and go back in to fix whatever it was.
That sucks. Hope he's ok.

She should post, "Hey my dad needs your prayers today." That would get a like from me. It's vague enough to not give details, but not too vague that it comes off like asking for attention.

I do hope her back is ok, I know it's been a huge health issue for her, but if she vaguely asks for prayers I'm not liking it! :D
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:29 pm That sucks. Hope he's ok.
He seems to be doing pretty good now.
Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:29 pm She should post, "Hey my dad needs your prayers today." That would get a like from me. It's vague enough to not give details, but not too vague that it comes off like asking for attention.
Right, how the hell do you even know what to pray for?? I didn't even "like" her post..
Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:29 pm I do hope her back is ok, I know it's been a huge health issue for her, but if she vaguely asks for prayers I'm not liking it!
I'll also need some prayers.. as i'll have to do all the house chores while taking care of her, and i've got to miss the first week of golf because of it.

Please pray for me!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:39 pm I'll also need some prayers.. as i'll have to do all the house chores while taking care of her, and i've got to miss the first week of golf because of it.

Please pray for me!
THOUGHTS + PRAYERS!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Stranger wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:24 pm i also hate when she does that shit, It's definitely a woman thing.
"At the moment, I need empty platitudes as validation."

Because the responses are always, "I'm here for you," and "I hope everything is ok," and "Call me if you need me."

So yeah, girls are weird.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."