Tesla Motors

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:59 pm Athletes having houses? wtf?
O Line coach.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:07 pm
TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:59 pm Athletes having houses? wtf?
O Line coach.
Ah, makes sense. I thought it was a NSD thing
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by Leisher »

Musk invites UAW to hold a vote in Tesla's CA plant.

I think Musk is manipulating the UAW here. If they take a vote and lose, it's a blow to unions. Based on his statement about how they pay more yet still can't find workers, I'm betting he is confident they would love that vote. However, if they win, it's his excuse to escape CA and move the plant to Texas with the other one.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by GORDON »

How 20th century.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by Leisher »

That is very unprogressive of him.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by TheCatt »

Tesla went up in flames at our local airport
Major delays were reported Tuesday at Raleigh-Durham International Airport after a Tesla caught fire.

A spokesperson from RDU told WRAL News there were no injuries after the Tesla Model S caught fire around 5 a.m. near the parking garage on John Brantley Boulevard.

"Expect heavy traffic accessing the terminals and parking garage on John Brantley Boulevard due to a vehicle fire earlier this morning," RDU officials said Tuesday morning on X. "Lanes are open but traffic is moving slowly."

Around noon, burn markings remained near the entrance for Terminal 1. The frame of the car was seen being towed away.
GORDON
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by GORDON »

In Memphis I would see an ICE car burning once a week.
Leisher
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by TheCatt »

Can I buy a Model S Plaid with sufficient brakes or handling or anything like an actual fucking car?
Leisher
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by Leisher »

Fuck that shit. I want to know when they're integrating AI women that are fully functional... :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:26 pm Fuck that shit. I want to know when they're integrating AI women that are fully functional... :D
Elon: Instead of just making a basic woman, ours has a penis.
Leisher
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:35 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:26 pm Fuck that shit. I want to know when they're integrating AI women that are fully functional... :D
Elon: Instead of just making a basic woman, ours has a penis.
Is that to placate his Democrat customers?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:38 pm Is that to placate his Democrat customers?
It's because he gives you 80% of what you want, then 20% of whateverthefuckisinhisheadatthetimejustlookattheretardedfuckingcybertruck
Leisher
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:51 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:38 pm Is that to placate his Democrat customers?
It's because he gives you 80% of what you want, then 20% of whateverthefuckisinhisheadatthetimejustlookattheretardedfuckingcybertruck
I saw Joe Rogan shooting arrows at that truck and they couldn't penetrate it. WHO DOESN'T NEED THAT!? Do you even wagon train bro?

Seriously, I think most businesses give people a small percentage of what they actually want. Look at Hollywood.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by TheCatt »

I guess if Musk's AI leads to the collapse of society, and people are trying to shoot arrows at me, then I'll have been wrong.
GORDON
Site Admin

Tesla Motors

Post by GORDON »

Bulletproof cybertruck could actually become super popular amongst gang members and drug cartels.