The UFO thread

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by Leisher »

Something fell from the sky and people reported seeing 10 foot tall creatures.

That's CNN and that's the real video and story.

Props to the denizens of the internet who already have (very obviously) fake footage up like the one below.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe they're all just really big Pixies fans

It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by TheCatt »

Read the thread/replies/whatever. Apparently a large police response, and twitter theory ("best place for news") is "7-10' tall aliens shooting people"

Here's what the "Fake news" is reporting https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/ ... 26773.html
Leisher
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by Leisher »

I 100% believe, hell I know, we are not alone in the universe. However, this is bullshit.

In 2024, everyone has a camera and there are cameras at every intersection, store, etc.

Yet this is the best you can do to show me the 8' tall "aliens"?
Or how about this guy's eyewitness testimony? (Seems totally legit...)
TheCatt
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by TheCatt »

There is no extraterrestrial evidence of life on Earth/UFOs.
"AARO has found no verifiable evidence that any UAP sighting has represented extraterrestrial activity," Tim Phillips, AARO's acting director, told reporters ahead of the 63-page unclassified report's public release on Friday.
Leisher
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by GORDON »

Well there we have it, case closed .
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."