Elon Musk

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:06 pm
GORDON wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:55 am I would kill every person who ate a billionaire. They get a taste for human flesh and then run out of billionaires to eat... then what.

So put them down immediately. It's a good policy.
Agreed. This rally cry isn't "Give me liberty or give me death", it's "Give me what you have because I refuse to work for it."
It's just an updated version of the French Revolution.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

They'll call it "The Entitled Cunts Revolution".

And when it all comes crashing down as they realize they needed the smart and motivated people, it'll be called "The Great Awakening".
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by GORDON »

Great Awakening II. We already had one in the.... 1700s? And it was either pro, or con, religion. I forget which.

But I remember The Great Awakening.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:17 pm Great Awakening II. We already had one in the.... 1700s? And it was either pro, or con, religion. I forget which.

But I remember The Great Awakening.
Pro
GORDON
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by GORDON »

Ah yes, a quick read refreshes my memory. Churches were dying out in the late 1700s, believe it or not. So some scoundrels invented fire-and-brimstone-style religion, and scared people back into the fold.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:07 pm Ah yes, a quick read refreshes my memory. Churches were dying out in the late 1700s, believe it or not. So some scoundrels invented fire-and-brimstone-style religion, and scared people back into the fold.
If only they had died.

Is Trump the Great Awakening of the Republicans? Or is Fox News?
GORDON
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by GORDON »

No idea. I think it's too early to declare anything like that an "Age."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:21 pm I'm with the kid. It's just tracking a plane, which is public data. It's not like Elon hasn't fueled the fire of his fandom.
Elon's a petty little bitch who blocked the kid on twitter.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:20 am
TheCatt wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:21 pm I'm with the kid. It's just tracking a plane, which is public data. It's not like Elon hasn't fueled the fire of his fandom.
I'm still with Elon on this one. The kid's purposely pointing out where all of these high profile individuals are at all times. When Elon asks him to stop, the kid tries to essentially blackmail Elon instead.

Elon is a douchenozzle, but this kid is no better.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:05 am
TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:20 am
I'm still with Elon on this one. The kid's purposely pointing out where all of these high profile individuals are at all times. When Elon asks him to stop, the kid tries to essentially blackmail Elon instead.

Elon is a douchenozzle, but this kid is no better.
Capitalism, baby. weird how Elon only has a problem with it when it's other people benefiting.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:10 am Capitalism, baby. weird how Elon only has a problem with it when it's other people benefiting.
Is it capitalism? Putting someone else's life in danger so you can make a buck? I know Bernie Sanders. Isn't that what we want removed from the "Capitalism" in this country?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:41 pm
TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:10 am Capitalism, baby. weird how Elon only has a problem with it when it's other people benefiting.
Is it capitalism? Putting someone else's life in danger so you can make a buck? I know Bernie Sanders. Isn't that what we want removed from the "Capitalism" in this country?
Whatever, Bernie.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

Shit. My statement was supposed to read: "I know Bernie Sanders would approve of your message."
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

Musk has been bashing Twitter today and their very biased way of censoring content, whether it's true or not.

That lead to this:
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

Great, another platform full of propoganda and bots.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

Exactly
Cakedaddy

Elon Musk

Post by Cakedaddy »

Open to free speech but eliminates propaganda. In other words, one that censors the other guys for a change.
Leisher
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by Leisher »

They're not wrong, but the opposite won't be the answer either.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

Elon Musks: Wants "Balance;" Also sucks China's dick.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Elon Musk

Post by TheCatt »

There's the real Musk