Gweneth Paltrow shows that she is an idiot, or som

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

http://www.ijreview.com/2014....ets-war

She compared bad PR as being in a "war" and a Green Beret responds.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

There is nobody in Hollywood doing more to hurt their image than her.

Did you see her comments on how much harder it is to be a mom on set than your typical mom who works at an office?

She claims they were taken out of context, but that's pretty much the standard response. As Kevin Smith said on the subject, and I'm paraphrasing: "Of her 12-14 hour day on a set, the film crew actually only needs her around 30 minutes. The rest of that time she spends sitting in her trailer doing whatever she wants while they setup shots."

Touch life. I could see how difficult such a schedule makes parenting.

And then there was her recent divorce, which she couldn't just call a divorce or a split, but had to be a pretentious bitch and call it a "conscious uncoupling".
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Aging woman posting nude pic for sexual confirmation.

I think she is either a genius or a total whackadoo, but I'll give her props, that's a great body.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Aging woman posting nude pic for sexual confirmation.

I think she is either a genius or a total whackadoo, but I'll give her props, that's a great body.
I think she's a whackadoo who's very detached from normal life, but looks pretty good for 48
It's not me, it's someone else.