McAfee? THE McAfee

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Good goddamn.
Since our piece ran on last week, several readers have come forward with additional information that sheds light on the change in McAfee's behavior. In July of 2010, shortly before Allison Adonizio pulled the plug on their quorum-sensing project and fled the country, McAfee began posting on a drug-focused Russian-hosted message board called Bluelight about his attempts to purify the psychoactive compounds colloquially known as "bath salts."

I'm not even to go into how chemically stupid the last part of that sentence is.

"I'm a huge fan of MDPV," he wrote. "I think it's the finest drug ever conceived, not just for the indescribable hypersexuality, but also for the smooth euphoria and mild comedown."

Epic fail. From elsewhere...

Extended binges on MDPV have also been reported to produce severe comedown syndrome similar to that of methamphetamine, characterized by depression, lethargy, headache, anxiety, postural hypotension (lightheadedness and weakness of the muscles).

Meth, as you will note, is not a drug known for its "mild comedown." As a former buddy of mine used to say, "You have no business doing drugs, even moderately, without a basic working knowledge of biology, chemistry, and biochemistry. Being an addict takes work, damnit."
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

McAfee Anti-Virus sucks too.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

McAfee is currently on the run from the police. “Under no circumstances am I going to willingly talk to the police in this country,” he told me this afternoon. “You can say I’m paranoid about it but they will kill me, there is no question. They’ve been trying to get me for months. They want to silence me. I am not well liked by the prime minister. I am just a thorn in everybody’s side.”

Nonetheless, McAfee insists he has no plans to leave the country. “I like it here,” he says. “It’s the nicest place on earth.”

I just had a Dave Chappelle-Rick James moment there. "What do you mean I was grinding my boots on his couch? I didn't do that ... yeah, I remember grinding my boots into his couch."
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

He's still at it. I assume his next post asked how he could possibly launder some money after looking it up the dictionary failed to glean useful results.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

McAfee? THE McAfee

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

McAfee? THE McAfee

Post by Leisher »

Are we thinking he went out like Epstein or that he actually did kill himself?
TheCatt
Site Admin

McAfee? THE McAfee

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:53 am Are we thinking he went out like Epstein or that he actually did kill himself?
afaik, he's just crazy and doesn't have dirt on famous people, so I'd buy it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

McAfee? THE McAfee

Post by Troy »

The man died like he lived, strangely and probably illegally.