*sigh* PETA again...

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Suing Sea World and claiming that the 13th amendment applies to animals.

Ugh.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

*sigh* PETA again...

Post by GORDON »

PETA has google locked up.

My kid was complaining about pending legislation that he said just passed the House, that PETA was trying to make any interstate transport of all lizards, birds, and amphibians illegal, to stop the spread of invasive species. Including for zoos, which would wipe out reptile houses when they can't replenish stock.

I tried googling "PETA makes lizards illegal," and the first two pages are pro-PETA articles. So they're doing well with their google-fu.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

*sigh* PETA again...

Post by Leisher »

PETA is a terrorist organization and a hate group.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

*sigh* PETA again...

Post by GORDON »

My kid sent me the proposed change to the Lacey Act, which historically kept invasive species from being imported into the US. New language is interstate.

https://usark.org/wp-content/uploads/20 ... xcerpt.pdf
GORDON
Site Admin

*sigh* PETA again...

Post by GORDON »

Anti-PETA posts.

https://www.boredpanda.com/anti-peta-ha ... gn=organic

WHich kind of makes me wonder... PETA gets 96% of their $54ish million annual budget from donations.... why isn't there an anti-peta charity one can donate to?

Wanna start one?
Leisher
Site Admin

*sigh* PETA again...

Post by Leisher »

PETA isn't even listed in the top 15 animal charities.

Other animal organizations hate PETA from everything I've heard.