Today's psycho mass shooter

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

So today some sick bitch went and shot up a preschool.

Why don't these sick fucks ever shoot up a cop station or other government agency, that might actually matter? Killing another batch of kids is only going to make people call you a sick fuck, and won't care about whatever cause you may have had.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:36 pm Why don't these sick fucks ever shoot up a cop station
Did you not see this was attempted twice in recent months? Once was in Michigan somewhere...Livonia? Another just happened elsewhere, maybe NY. Both times the results were the same. Nobody dead except the shooter.

Some ridiculous number, like 90%, of mass shootings happen in "gun free" zones.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I've never understood the reasoning behind "I'm mad at police so I will burn down my neighborhood business district," or, "I am angry that I am not living the life I deserve so I will go kill a bunch of kids."

We almost need to blanket ban everyone from leaving the house, and only allow it if they can pass a daily sanity check.

Same for allowing them online.

Quarantine the crazies.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Let's see what in this Twitter thread turns out to be real.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'm not getting the life I deserve so I will go kill a bunch of kids.

On a bright note, maybe they'll decide this is another man doing a mass shooting.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It is no longer unconfirmed. Sheriff says that's exactly who this shooter was.

We have a mental health crisis in this country, and nobody in charge gives a shit.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

If you give a shit you get called transphobic.

This country has a bigger problem than not giving a shit. They actively support mental illness.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:53 pm On a bright note, maybe they'll decide this is another man doing a mass shooting.
Get on Twitter. #NotOurCrimes

Seriously, end humanity now.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Serious question:

On the shooter's autopsy paperwork, do you think gender will be listed as male or female?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

"Assigned male at birth."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

According to Karen lopez, pronouns are the real victims, here.

Fuck that scum.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

If an anonymous person came to the morgue, dead and unable to speak, how would the coroner know which sex to put on the report?

That's the mystery.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Just wanted to put props out into the universe for those three Nashville cops who stopped the recent school shooter. I was just reading their account and it was inspiring. That's what men, and police, should be.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:04 pm If an anonymous person came to the morgue, dead and unable to speak, how would the coroner know which sex to put on the report?

That's the mystery.
Saw this again today and laughed because I happened upon a short clip earlier of Matt Walsh discussing gender with a transwoman EMT. The EMT admitted that if she went to a call where a biological man was claiming to be having a miscarriage she would know that would be impossible. It was like watching the Pope say, "There is no God."
GORDON wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:30 pm Just wanted to put props out into the universe for those three Nashville cops who stopped the recent school shooter. I was just reading their account and it was inspiring. That's what men, and police, should be.
Also, yes. Their response was no joke, and how every emergency situation should be handled. My favorite part was the guy yelling "Stop moving" while putting two more rounds in the shooter.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I was moved by the part where they're still having trouble with the fact they had to step over small victims, to get to her. And that they'd never worked together before, but they'd been trained and were able to community clearly and tactically to take the shooter down, and that they never hesitated to move toward gunfire.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.