People are entitled cunts

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Felt like we needed a new thread for stuff that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Guy brings remote controlled ball to tournament.

He disrupts the event and is surprised when one of the players grabs it and chucks it into nearby water.

How fucking entitled and selfish do you have to be to think this would be ok to do on any level?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

On the one hand: Douche.

On the other hand: Something interesting happened in golf.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:17 am On the other hand: Something interesting happened in golf.
To be fair, the most interesting story in sports this year is going on in golf.

Also, I play golf, but don't really watch it outside of the majors and even then it's just the final minutes of the final round.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:44 am
TheCatt wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:17 am On the other hand: Something interesting happened in golf.

Also, I play golf, but don't really watch it outside of the majors and even then it's just the final minutes of the final round.
Tom Brady taking a vacation was more interesting than LIV :)
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:47 am
Leisher wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:44 am

Tom Brady taking a vacation was more interesting than LIV :)
I know you're kidding, but the government that evidence is showing was probably far more involved in 9/11 than we knew at the time is trying to outright buy goodwill via ridiculous overpayments that are eliminating actual competition both on and off the course and is tearing apart the golf world is a fascinating story.

But at least we both agree baseball sucks.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Wait what?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, baseball sucks. Sorry. :(