Stealthing

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Stealthing

Post by Leisher »

Numbers rising.

They call it rape, but I think that's too far. There was consent for the deed, so now we're just discussing the conditions of the act. However, I do think it's sexual assault, but maybe we need a new term like how Manslaughter < Homicide.

Also, since this has a name, what do we call it when a woman tells a man she's on the pill even though she isn't?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Stealthing

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:10 pm They call it rape, but I think that's too far. There was consent for the deed, so now we're just discussing the conditions of the act. However, I do think it's sexual assault, but maybe we need a new term like how Manslaughter < Homicide.
"I want a barrier between your penis and me"
"OK"
*removes barrier*

I can see why people would call it rape. There's no consent to the act. I see putting a penis with a condom inside as completely different than without.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Stealthing

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:29 pm I see putting a penis with a condom inside as completely different than without.
It is 100% different, but I still think it's not quite as bad as outright rape. It's still definitely something that should be a crime, but we have qualifications for murder, and I think there should be qualifications here.

We all know that rape is as much about power as it is about sex. I don't think slipping off the condom is about power. It is about sexual gratification at the expense of someone else though.

I'm not saying it should be forgiven. I'm just saying Johnny-23 is a different predator than some college douche who thinks condoms get in the way of his fun. Maybe instead of 8 years in prison it starts at 4 with additional years if a pregnancy or STD is a result?

They're both scum. I just think there is probably more chance of rehabilitation for someone who tried to skip a condom versus the alternative.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Stealthing

Post by GORDON »

More like Johnny-500 if they knew the truth.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Stealthing

Post by Leisher »

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Still, I despise rapists. For me, you're somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty. But in your case I'll make an exception.
Troy

Stealthing

Post by Troy »

Should be a separate crime, but it's also tough. Condoms break. Or at least they used to when I needed them. Manufacturer defect sending you in jail would suuuuck.
Last edited by Troy on Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Stealthing

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:43 am Condoms break. Or at least they used to when I need them.
Only ever happened to me once, and it was very noticeable.
Leisher
Site Admin

Stealthing

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:43 am Condoms break. Or at least they used to when I need them.
Excellent point. It also showcases a huge problem with rape cases overall in that they're very difficult to prove.

We all have smartphones now. How long before some enterprising mind figures out that consent can be recorded really quickly by both parties and then sent to the cloud?
Troy

Stealthing

Post by Troy »

We all have smartphones now. How long before some enterprising mind figures out that consent can be recorded really quickly by both parties and then sent to the cloud?
Johnny-23 in the year 2040: Expert hacker and unstoppable rapist.
Leisher
Site Admin

Stealthing

Post by Leisher »

Blockchain to the rescue!

That might only be funny to the absolute nerdiest among us. (Or those who really follow tech news.)
Troy

Stealthing

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:43 am Blockchain to the rescue!

That might only be funny to the absolute nerdiest among us. (Or those who really follow tech news.)
Fuck waiting 45m for the transaction to clear though. The mood has passed and were watching animal planet.

e: also wouldn't that put a participants related sexual history FOREVER out there? Hilarious premise.
Troy

Stealthing

Post by Troy »

The transaction fails to clear when the computers across the planet talk to each other and realize your actually related.
Troy

Stealthing

Post by Troy »

Incels buying server farms trying to mine free sex tokens.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Stealthing

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:26 am
Excellent point. It also showcases a huge problem with rape cases overall in that they're very difficult to prove.

They're already there