Today in being fabulous

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

40% of Gen Z identify as being LGBTQ according to one study.

If true, and that's highly unlikely, this seems like pretty big evidence of one of two things:
1. Mother Nature is taking steps to reduce our population. (Experiments with rats have shown homosexuality rises in situations of overpopulation.)
2. Social media has a lot of influence over us.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by TheCatt »

3. Something IS in the water.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by GORDON »

Those wimmin just haven't met ME yet.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Today in being fabulous

Post by Cakedaddy »

I know people who claim to be, just to be included in something.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:07 pm I know people who claim to be, just to be included in something.
Ditto.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by GORDON »

Bandwaggoning?

Maybe having something to do with the trend of making CIS people into villains?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:42 pm Maybe having something to do with the trend of making CIS people into villains?
That definitely also plays a factor.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

What?

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe he likes trans women?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

I don't even know if he's being serious or this is a joke of some sort?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:41 pm I don't even know if he's being serious or this is a joke of some sort?
I went to his twitter and it appeared to be serious.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by GORDON »

I think that it's just later in life that he'll identify as an idiot.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

Walt Disney continues to piss off the LGBT+ folks by only today releasing a statement about the "Don't Say Gay" bill.

I'm very confused about this bill, and I generally think that so are the people strongly for and against it. Hopefully you Florida policy experts can help clear it up for me.

I've heard things like teachers can't have pride flags in their classrooms, a kid can't talk about their two mommies, and so on and so forth. Thus, the "Don't Say Gay" bill.

However, that's not the actual name for the bill. That's what some left wing folks called it and the completely and utterly unbiased MSM ran with it as if that's the official name. (Honestly, doesn't matter where you stand on the issue, if you cannot see the bias and one sided reporting here, you're completely insane.)

Looking further, the bill itself is rather simple and there's nothing in it that says you can't say gay. It just says that teachers are not allowed to instruct on sexual education K-3rd grade.

So, uh, what am I missing? If little Becky is allowed to talk about her two dads, but only the teacher cannot plan out official instruction regarding sex, why is there outrage? Again, IF I'm reading it all correctly.

Just seems to me this is akin to the NRA fighting every single piece of gun legislation, no matter how ridiculous, because of the "each inch we allow, they want to take a mile" mindset. And if that's the case, it's fine, but the MSM going along with the propaganda isn't.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by GORDON »

That is all news to me. I thought it was called "dont say gay," and I thought it meant you weren't allowed to discuss anything except heterosexuality in all schools.

Guess I got tricked.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:42 pm It just says that teachers are not allowed to instruct on sexual education K-3rd grade.
Well, it actually says
Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.
So it goes beyond grade 3.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

Ok, remove the bolded language. Is there still an issue?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:47 pm Ok, remove the bolded language. Is there still an issue?
but the hooded language is straight [hah] from the bill
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:52 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:47 pm Ok, remove the bolded language. Is there still an issue?
I know, thus my question.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:01 am
TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:52 pm
I know, thus my question.
I dunno. Does this mean all books with relationships have to be removed? If we cannot discuss sexual orientation or gender, can we talk about husbands and wives? That feels like it violates the policy.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by GORDON »

Perhaps a child can be aware they have two fathers, or two mothers, or a mother and a father.... and not have to be aware of how the genitals are fitting together?