Today in being fabulous

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by GORDON »

That being said, The Keys are def my Happy Place.

I literally slammed a boat into neutral to jump in the water after a 500+ pound dolphin, yesterday.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:03 pm Truck kills pedestrian and hurts others during alphabet parade.

The CNN article, of course, doesn't cover this, but the mayor immediately declared it to be a terrorist attack.

Fox seems to be the better source for this story.
The Fort Lauderdale Gay Men’s Chorus later issued a statement: "Our fellow Chorus members were those injured and the driver was also a part of the Chorus family. To my knowledge, this was not an attack on the LGBTQ community."
That mayor is an idiot and should be punished for immediately trying to spread a message of hate.
It's hard to critically evaluate anything right after it happens.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:31 pm That being said, The Keys are def my Happy Place.

I literally slammed a boat into neutral to jump in the water after a 500+ pound dolphin, yesterday.
Nice. Did it hump you?
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:44 pm
GORDON wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:31 pm That being said, The Keys are def my Happy Place.

Nice. Did it hump you?
I wish
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

Megan Fox comes out as being bi.

She's a gorgeous woman and this would normally be greeted with an approving comment, but I could not be less turned on by her if she walked around smothered in feces. She has always come off as being a pretty terrible person.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by GORDON »

GORDON wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:33 am
TheCatt wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:44 pm

Nice. Did it hump you?
I wish
I learned that as my girlfriend watched me, she muttered, "I hate when he does shit like this."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:23 pm Megan Fox comes out as being bi.

She's a gorgeous woman and this would normally be greeted with an approving comment, but I could not be less turned on by her if she walked around smothered in feces. She has always come off as being a pretty terrible person.
Yes, also...
"I think people are born bisexual and they make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society," she shared, adding that she is a "hypocrite" because she wouldn't date a bisexual woman.

"That means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man," she told the magazine.
wtf? But she wants women who date women to date her, despite her dating men and being dirty?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

IKEA designed some ugly couches for Pride month.

I'm sure it's all in the name of support and not profit... :D

A couple "aren't bad", but some are downright offensive. Not to alphabet folks, but just people with good taste. That flower one is just awful.

"Why won't you sit on my couch? Do you not support my lifestyle?"
"No, it's because it's hideous and these flowers are uncomfortable as hell."

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by TheCatt »

The black / rainbow isn't bad. But the rest... man.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

Cuomo's daughter comes out as demisexual.

1. Shouldn't revealing your sexuality be a private thing? Doing it publicly just screams of "Look at me!".
2. I would argue that most women are demisexual.
3. I would also argue that simply outgrowing the "must put my seed in everything" (and whatever the female equivalent is) makes one demisexual.
Troy

Today in being fabulous

Post by Troy »

So Demisexual means: "I like holding hands and talking rather than fucking on a first date"

Which is cool, but I think it just fits neatly into existed orientation. Bisexual, I think. Bisexual-with-trust-issues, more cleanly.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:38 pm MLB player comes out.
Ruby, 25, plays for the Salem-Keizer Volcanoes. They were a Class-A affiliate of the San Francisco Giants until MLB recreated its minor league structure for fewer teams.
Minor League Baseball, not Major League Baseball.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

Headlines claimed MLB so I went with it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:21 pm Olympic diver wants nations that penalize being gay with death banned from the Olympics.

Sure. Let's also ban countries who activity have slaves.
I'm good with both.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by GORDON »

I'm good with neither.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

DC makes Superman bi.

I saw his name was Jon Kent, and had to read further. Clark is still straight. This is his kid(?) who is Superman while dad is exploring the cosmos or some shit.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by GORDON »

It's what America wants.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in being fabulous

Post by Leisher »

Kal Penn comes out.

I don't care how gay he is, I will always relate to his speech in Van Wilder about the overwhelming desire for the female form.

"I want to park the porpoise..." :D