Goteborg Film Festival

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Goteborg Film Festival

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Goteborg Film Festival

Post by TheCatt »

Are the movies in English?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Goteborg Film Festival

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:08 am
Movies submitted to festivals are always from around the world. So they'll either be in English or have subtitles.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Goteborg Film Festival

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:13 am
TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:08 am
Movies submitted to festivals are always from around the world. So they'll either be in English or have subtitles.
It's a Swedish film festival, so I was wondering if the films might have Swedish subtitles, instead of English.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Goteborg Film Festival

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:38 am
Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:13 am
TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:08 am Are the movies in English?
It's a Swedish film festival, so I was wondering if the films might have Swedish subtitles, instead of English.
Well, the site is in English, and they seem to be accepting applications from anywhere, so I think you'd be good to go.

I'm applying. What the hell.