Worst Airlines named

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Worst Airlines named

Post by Leisher »

American on top.

However...
"American Airlines takes customer feedback very seriously, and we were disappointed to see the findings of the Which? survey, based on the experiences of 53 customers," a spokesman for the airline told CNN.
I'm no population expert, but I'm quite certain there are more than 53 people in the world who fly regularly.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Worst Airlines named

Post by TheCatt »

I guess this was a UK survey, cuz Spirit has to win no matter what in the US.
More than 6,500 travelers were asked about customer service, boarding and cabin environment as part of the survey.
American Airlines was named the worst long-haul airline, with a score of 48%.
"American Airlines takes customer feedback very seriously, and we were disappointed to see the findings of the Which? survey, based on the experiences of 53 customers," a spokesman for the airline told CNN.
Sounds like 6,500 responded, but maybe only 53 reported on AA?

https://www.which.co.uk/reviews/airline ... t-airlines
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Worst Airlines named

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I guess this was a UK survey, cuz Spirit has to win no matter what in the US.
This should honestly be the lead sentence in a credible article.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Worst Airlines named

Post by Leisher »

Troy

Worst Airlines named

Post by Troy »

American used to suck. They still do, but they used to also.

But really, American is a cluster right now. Pick any other airline.

Delta - doing ok
American - will take you to Texas and try to strand you there
United - Hoping it will be better than American for a flight this week
GORDON
Site Admin

Worst Airlines named

Post by GORDON »

Currently at the gate for a United flight to NM
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Worst Airlines named

Post by GORDON »

Both of these United planes have been old. No personal touch screens, and the power plugs are plugs, not USBs.

The other day on Delta, the opposite.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Worst Airlines named

Post by Leisher »

Spirit strands passengers for days.

I love that they emailed about a flight time changing 2 minutes AFTER the flight took off.

My wife and kids flew Spirit to Florida for Spring Break. First flight was cancelled. Second flight was two days later in the morning. They took off late that afternoon... Flight back was delayed 2 hours. No reasons given for anything. Boards were never updated for that return flight and all of a sudden the Spirit gate worker started announcing that people needed to get on the flight now. No politeness, no sections or rows, no warning that they're about to begin boarding. Just get the fuck on, we need to leave immediately.

I remember flying Spirit to Disneyworld years ago and they boarded and took off about 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. No warning, texts, or emails. It's like they just decided they wanted to leave now.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Worst Airlines named

Post by TheCatt »

Spirit sucks balllllllls.
Leisher
Site Admin

Worst Airlines named

Post by Leisher »

Kind of cool.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Worst Airlines named

Post by TheCatt »

I thought they would have a link to the results but they do not