Today in Sexism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Someone at Buzzfeed is, reluctantly, sharing how women can be fucking creepy scumbags too.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

And finally, "I was reaching my climax and she moaned, 'Put your babies in me.' Completely took me out of the game."
Where's Paul?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

I thought about putting this in the Moron thread, and I think it applies there because of what she did to herself, but I think it applies more here. Mainly because...as gross as this is...I think it's a prime example of how much easier the world is if you're an attractive woman.

Woman's ridiculously high paying (HUGE UNDERSTATEMENT) job derailed by heart issue.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:07 pm I thought about putting this in the Moron thread, and I think it applies there because of what she did to herself, but I think it applies more here. Mainly because...as gross as this is...I think it's a prime example of how much easier the world is if you're an attractive woman.

Woman's ridiculously high paying (HUGE UNDERSTATEMENT) job derailed by heart issue.
Srsly, Rule #1 Be Attractive.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy

Today in Sexism

Post by Cakedaddy »

Since when has "learnt" been considered a word? Well, a valid word.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

She's not even very attractive.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:52 pm
She's not even very attractive.
But she found a niche and was attractive enough.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:07 pm Woman's ridiculously high paying (HUGE UNDERSTATEMENT) job derailed by heart issue.
She's now proving that white attractive women and NFTs are full of shit in one move.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Cop has to quit because she has an Only Fans.

Let's get this out of the way for you pervs...no, it's not someone you'd probably subscribe to...

Uh...why? How does that affect her ability to be a cop? I'd like to see a court challenge to this. How does your day time employer get to decide what you do at night?

Who reported her? Another female officer. As much as women bitch about being "oppressed" (which is hilarious all by itself), nobody oppresses women as much as other women.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

She's not allowed to besmirch the police image as anything but corrupt execution squads.

:-D
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Gender pay gaps tend to drop when there is pay transparency.
Recent decades have witnessed a growing focus on two distinct income patterns: persistent pay inequity, particularly a gender pay gap, and growing pay inequality. Pay transparency is widely advanced as a remedy for both. Yet we know little about the systemic influence of this policy on the evolution of pay practices within organizations. To address this void, we assemble a dataset combining detailed performance, demographic and salary data for approximately 100,000 US academics between 1997 and 2017. We then exploit staggered shocks to wage transparency to explore how this change reshapes pay practices. We find evidence that pay transparency causes significant increases in both the equity and equality of pay, and significant and sizeable reductions in the link between pay and individually measured performance.
Our results suggest that pay transparency has an economically sizeable effect in reducing pay inequity, significantly reducing the performance-conditioned gender pay gap, as well as more broadly improving the precision with which pay is linked to observable performance metrics and promotion. Overall pay allocation becomes more fair, more equitable and less discriminatory, at least on the performance dimensions we can measure. At the same time, our results suggest that pay transparency has a significant and economically sizeable effect in increasing the equality of pay, reducing by nearly 20% the level of pay variance within departments and institutions. Overall, pay also simply becomes more equal.

One way an organization composed of individuals with heterogenous abilities can generate both more equal and more equitable pay is to have pay both more precisely and more weakly linked to individual performance. We find evidence of exactly this: pay transparency leads to significant and economically sizeable reductions in the performance basis of pay. Not only is pay more consistently and equitably linked to performance, but the financial rewards linked to observable performance metrics as well as rank advancement substantially decline after wages become more transparent.

In aggregate, our results confirm that pay transparency has the consequences that many policy advocates claim. It prompts organizations to reduce inequity and inequality in pay allocation. At the same time, pay transparency has consequences less frequently discussed. Pay transparency prompts those allocating pay to weaken the link between observable performance metrics and pay. We view our results as providing an empirical test of the causal effect of pay transparency on three fundamental attributes of pay—pay equity, pay equality and the performance basis of pay in organizations—thereby generating a framework for policymakers and practitioners alike to evaluate and debate the arguably complex consequences of pay transparency.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

I was just reading an article this week about how salary transparency is becoming more and more of a demand among job seekers too.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Feels pretty accurate lately. But I can't but assume it's fake.

Article: https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... twork-logo
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Saw a meme the other day, I hope it wasn't here:

Wife: "If I had a dollar for every time a man was sexist to me, you know what I'd have?"

Husband: "77 cents?"

Wife: *icy glare*
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Ha!
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Here's a YT video of a dude who pretty conclusively proves that women are no where near the athletes that men are, and points out the idiots who will cancel you for saying so. He even has Serena Williams admitting she wouldn't be able to beat 200th ranked male player, and also a female talkshow host who was pushing a man for an apology because he said Serena WIlliams wouldn't be able to beat a 200th ranked male tennis player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--ya23STjLE
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »