Today in Sexism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

There's the real privilege.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:27 pm There's the real privilege.
plzpost on twoxchromosomes. have popcorn, will watch.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Those bitches don't deserve my wit.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

I get that "this girl is just making money because she's hot, not because she's an athlete," but whatevs. Just more women bringing down women.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

I wish men would stop keeping women down.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:25 am I mean, I'd apply, and if she wants to explore her bisexuality, I'm OK with that, too. :)
I'm a lot less interested now
The Earth is round and, as such, life on it tends to move in one big circle. In other words, as I predicted in August, Pete Davidson and Emily Ratajkowski now appear to be dating.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:17 am I'm a lot less interested now
Every time I see people like Pete Davidson getting top shelf tail or billionaires it always reminds me that women are complete hypocrites and full of shit.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:06 am
Every time I see people like Pete Davidson getting top shelf tail or billionaires it always reminds me that women are complete hypocrites and full of shit.
He's probably a funny and engaging guy. Mix that with all the damage women think they can fix, he's catnip.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:19 am
Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:06 am
He's probably a funny and engaging guy. Mix that with all the damage women think they can fix, he's catnip.
Very true, but I'm sure there are funny and engaging poor felons who need fixing.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Damaged incels.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

In no way, shape, or form would I say women need to fuck incels to prevent mass shootings/stabbings/car attacks/etc. I also would not say their lack of doing so is the reason for this violence.

However, I do believe if these guys had a steady woman (or man?) in their life that loved them, they would be a lot less of these incidents.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

"Women civilize men."

These damaged idiots are running around feeling like victims and lashing out, and all they need is a strong woman to yank their leash.

Metaphorically speaking.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:47 pm "Women civilize men."
I think that's very true. The sexes need one another. They compliment one another. Steady pussy helps to relieve aggression and violent tendencies.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:47 pm "Women civilize men."
My dad says I acted out a bit in high school until I started getting laid.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Donna D'Errico is getting backlash from women for posting a lingerie shot on IG.

See, she's 54 and looks a million times better than 95-98% of women younger than her.

Women are such hypocritical assholes. They have no problem telling Lizzo she looks great, but the second a woman shows off a body better than theirs they want Sharia law for them.

She's also single and lonely.

If I was single, I'd shoot my shot.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:21 pm If I was single, I'd shoot my shot.
"Hi, I'm broken, but I have good hygiene and I'll let you think you can fix me for literally years."

~Me
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Women always out there propping up women...

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

The Female Delusion Calculator

Helps women figure out their odds of landing their ideal guy.