Today in Sexism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Women are such hypocrites.

"Support women!" is a bullshit slogan of empowerment. The slogan should be "Support women...as long as they're not prettier than me, smarter than me, more talented than me, are doing something boring or that I'm not interested in, or otherwise don't threaten me in any way...oh and my husband can't think they're attractive!!"
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

A dad won a custody court case!!!!!

Sadly, it should have been a no brainer. The fact that he had to fight for his rights at all is a problem.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:41 am "Hot mom" makes up to $150k/MONTH on onlyfans, jealous moms get her kids kicked out of Catholic school.
Tried to talk my wife into this...nope. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:00 pm
TheCatt wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:41 am "Hot mom" makes up to $150k/MONTH on onlyfans, jealous moms get her kids kicked out of Catholic school.
Tried to talk my wife into this...nope. :D
I brought it up to my wife at dinner, and she didn't bite. I COULD RETIRE!
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Any hot wife that doesn't already have an OnlyFans page is selfish and not acting in the best interest of her family! :lol:
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:31 pm Any hot wife that doesn't already have an OnlyFans page is selfish and not acting in the best interest of her family! :lol:
Right? We all contribute how we can!
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

That page broke yahoo. Or, my internet is sucking.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Still works for me, but a bit slow.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Those tweets appear to be gone.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:02 pm Those tweets appear to be gone.
It was BurgerKingUK saying "women belong in the kitchen," followed by (in another tweet) "If they choose to" and then announcing a scholarship to help more female employees become chefs in the world since only 20% of chefs are female.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Sounds like people didn't get the joke since they've been deleted.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Yeah, I saw that coming. They had a bit too much faith that the offense-mongers would be cool with a little joke.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:38 am Sounds like people didn't get the joke since they've been deleted.
Yep.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:48 am
Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:38 am Sounds like people didn't get the joke since they've been deleted.
Yep.
People can go fuck themselves.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Women are sharing their experiences of constant safety fears following the disappearance of Sarah Everard
This is trending on Twitter right now because of this story.

And, of course, a lot of the comments are women blaming men for all the ills in their life. Several are saying "all men" are responsible for this type of violence, and other such nonsense, like actually saying simply being a man means you have some guilt in this...not kidding.

This whole trend of "EVERYONE" in any group being guilty of ______ is really out of control. It immediately changes the discussion from the one you're trying to have to a discussion about racism, sexism, etc. Nobody is listening to you if your first reaction is to immediately condemn everyone with or without a dick or whatever other qualifiers you want to add.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Guy asks for some money back after paying for dates with woman that went nowhere.

I'm shocked that a good percentage of people are defending this request.

It also shines a spotlight on women's demand for equality. Shouldn't that equality exists in ALL aspects of life? If so, why should the man always be expected to pay for dates? Granted, not all women are this way, but the majority are, and if woke culture has taught us anything it's that even 1 equals ALL. :D

Just FYI, I feel if he's the one who asked and/or going Dutch wasn't addressed beforehand, then he's out of line for asking after the fact.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Another smoking hot 50 year old in a bikini.

Genetics absolutely plays a part. So does having the wealth to help you afford good food and proper training.

However, so does not being an undisciplined lazy ass.