Today in Sexism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

"I'll do anything to have a fit, healthy body... except eat less, or exercise. Yep, unobtainable."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Equality!!

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Dude, that poster is from 2008.
Debbie Conner, the vice president for campus life and student engagement at Coastal Carolina University, confirmed to the Daily Dot that the poster originated from the university. Conner said it was published in 2008 by the Campus Assault Resource Education Support Coalition, made up of students, faculty, and staff at the university. “It went out of circulation in 2008,” she said.

According to Conner, this poster wasn’t widespread across CCU’s campus. “I don’t even remember this poster, and I’ve had a few people say that they printed probably 20 of them, and were on a few bulletin boards on campus, but it wasn’t a big campaign.”

Conner also says she isn’t sure what Coastal students’ reactions were to the poster.

“It was seven years ago… So, I have no earthly idea what people said about it, because it was not in my area of responsibility at the time. I don’t even remember that poster even being on the campus,” she said.

Conner believes the original post on Reddit was by a former Coastal student who had a photo of the poster.
“I thought it was really interesting they were even talking about consent in 2007, 2008. It’s a little misguided as a poster, currently,” she said.

As far as why the poster is surfacing now, “I’m sure the conversations around sexual violence continue on social media and many other platforms that it can start quite a good discussion,” she said.

According to Conner, this poster is no longer used at the university.
Here's the poster they use today
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Dude, Reddit posted it today.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Women who own their sexuality and have fun with it are a special level of awesome. However, they do walk a really fine line between being fun about it and thinking the world is their simp.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Why are women less interested in sex as a relationship progresses?

Because men are boring in bed.

This is one of the most harmful advice columns I've ever seen. A mention of studies, but no citations. No mention that this might not be universal. No discussion about accepting one's own responsibility in a relationship to seeking out happiness for both people.

Nope. Just blame men.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

In fairness, most men think the opposite is true as well, more or less. Getting some "strange" is a thing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

A man having sex with a woman is apparently SUPER gay unless he's on top.

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

I feel bad for his wife .
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Is the Rockefeller bit true?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

While trying to recruit Russo for the CFR, Nicholas Rockefeller told him that his family foundation created women's liberation using mass media control as part of a long-term plan to enslave humanity. He admitted they want to "chip us." Google "Rockefeller Foundation" and "Women's Studies" and you'll get a half million citations.

The hidden goal of feminism is to destroy the family, which interferes with state brainwashing of the young. Side benefits include depopulation and widening the tax base. Displacing men in the role of providers also destabilizes the family.

A drastic paradigm shift is required to make sense of the world. The Rockefellers are part of the private central banking cartel that also controls media, defence, pharmaceutical and other cartels. To protect their monopoly of credit and wealth, they are instituting a world police state ("world government") using the bogus 9-11 attack and endless war as a pretext. Rockefeller told Russo about this plan a year before 9-11.
from here: https://rense.com//general75/how.htm

So, uh...
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Is that credible? Because if so, I want to echo this:
TheCatt wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:48 pmSo, uh...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:01 pm Is that credible? Because if so, I want to echo this:
TheCatt wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:48 pmSo, uh...
It was an illumnati conspiracy site. I don't think it's credible at all.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

I think it's probable that if some family/group was "on top" long ago, and they had the means, then they would game the system to ensure they stayed on top. I don't believe they'd be, like, honorable and say "we're playing the game well, so let's keep it all fair for everyone and that'll keep us on our toes." They'd make sure they had fingers in every pie, especially the federal legislature that'll keep making laws that favor them. It isn't hard to see that sort of thing blatantly in action already.

But even if so, that game is so far above me that raging against it is like the ant raging against the glass of the ant farm in which it lives. Not worth the energy expenditure.

The real people in charge would never, ever want anyone to know they're in charge.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:37 pm But even if so, that game is so far above me that raging against it is like the ant raging against the glass of the ant farm in which it lives. Not worth the energy expenditure.

The real people in charge would never, ever want anyone to know they're in charge.
This.

Think "the people" have any actual power at all? You're delusional.

In a related thought, I've always thought it was interesting how much faith we put into "known" sources like CNN, FOX, etc. despite how many times they've been caught lying or spinning stories. Not to mention their known political affiliations. If any MSM outlet was legit, every day their top headline would be "The Epstein client list still hasn't been released. Why?"
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

"They" apprently destroyed black communities by killing their leaders, and then getting them addicted to crack.

They learned it worked, and now they're killing people with tinder, legal weed, "the gig economy," crippling education and medical debt, and XBox. Destroy any semblance of unity and community, and control is easier to keep.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

I have a theory that as much as hot women complain about the constant attention, they'd never trade places with an unattractive woman who doesn't get attention.