Today in Sexism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Busy day in sexism...although it's all anti-men stuff.

Bridezillas aren't the problem, that term is and we should stop using it because it villainizes women.

Must be nice to constantly change all the rules so that no matter what kind of behavior you exhibit, you're the victim.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

I mainly see women calling other women bridezilla, because they're the friends of the bridezilla being subjected to the whims of the bridezilla.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

I feel like you just demonstrated #4
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:31 pm
And #2!!!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

The Sports Bra

A bar that only shows women's sports. Good luck with that.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:57 pm
TheCatt wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:31 pm
And #2!!!
nice use of #3 there!
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:24 am
Leisher wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:57 pm
TheCatt wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:31 pm I feel like you just demonstrated #4
And #2!!!
nice use of #3 there!
Which brings us right back to #1!!

Man, it's easy to play the victim. No wonder so many people do it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

I bet that pissed some people off.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:46 pm I bet that pissed some people off.
Yes. The weird thing was the people I saw who were pissed off were NOT retweeting/replying to it, so I had no idea what they were pissed off about until it came up somewhere else a day later.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

If you are an attractive woman life is a LOT easier for you.

I think that's the lesson here, no?

You know, besides people who order bottle service have entirely too much money.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:59 pm If you are an attractive woman life is a LOT easier for you.

I think that's the lesson here, no?

You know, besides people who order bottle service have entirely too much money.
That's a lot of people peeing in that pool
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:59 pm If you are an attractive woman life is a LOT easier for you.
Yeah. My gf is a hippy, and her daughter is a woke hippy. Her daughter was criticizing her for hitting the gym so often, "You shouldn't have to have a good body in order to feel good about yourself."

I told her that for a woman in the USA attractiveness is currency, and just like with money life is a lot easier if you have a lot of it. That seemed to make her think.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:45 pm "You shouldn't have to have a good body in order to feel good about yourself."
This is one of those arguments that emotionally makes sense, but science says is horseshit.

How many studies need to be done that prove working out makes you feel better mentally and is good for you physically before people believe it?

Also, your argument about looks as currency has tons of studies proving that to be true as well.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

I'm very good and wise.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Hey, remember that woman who was getting rich selling her farts in a jar, but had to stop for health reasons?

She's now getting rich selling her boob sweat.

Oppression! :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Financial abuse is the latest "poor us" for women.

A few thoughts:
-Stop dating "bad boys", struggling artists, unemployed losers, and criminals. You cannot change them. Part of female culture is "I support myself and don't need a man", but somehow you can't apply that logic on men you date and you think it's ok to financially support their unemployed or dead-end-job-having asses?
-You have value. You WILL find another guy who will treat you right, worship you, and even be willing to financially support you if need be. Stop thinking you have to stick with some dipshit out of an irrational fear of forever being alone. Don't believe me? Look no further than OnlyFans. There are a LOT of lonely men out there with disposable income.
-Not discounting this problem, but where are the articles on golddiggers? Why do women keep pretending they don't exist or aren't a real problem?

I just want women to one time admit that a woman who cheats on her husband, but then gets to keep the car, house, dog, kids, and get alimony is not a fair system. :P
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

It is ironic to me that in the midst of the greatest "Women are strong and capable!" moment in US history, they're also victims of everything, all the time.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

There is simply no logic to it, which as we've established, isn't women's strength.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Woman with a great body are there to show it off and men ruin it by body shaming her.

jk, women do it saying it "destroys body positivity and is unobtainable".

Unobtainable, yet there it is in living color. Meanwhile, the people you are tricking with your body positivity message are leading the nation in cause of death. Congrats! Yay progress!