Today in Sexism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Arms over head = pulling that saggy shit up.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:53 am Arms over head = pulling that saggy shit up.
Well, yeah.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

The Nflix show Sex Life, due to a shower scene, where people apparently cannot tell what a prosthetic penis is. Something something something unreasonable body standards, something something something.

At least hot naked women are real.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

That show's been getting a lot of flack for portraying a shitty, cheating wife as some long suffering hero.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:35 pm That show's been getting a lot of flack for portraying a shitty, cheating wife as some long suffering hero.
Haven't seen it. Apparently, though, her breasts are prosthetic in some scenes too (younger + bouncier, I assume, like flashbacks?)
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

My understanding is a wife and mother has a great life and very loving husband, but she can't get over her shitty ex boyfriend's huge cock. So she cheats on her husband over and over. Poor women who are forced to make choices.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:13 pm My understanding is a wife and mother has a great life and very loving husband, but she can't get over her shitty ex boyfriend's huge cock. So she cheats on her husband over and over. Poor women who are forced to make choices.
What a hero.

Also, make her a male and you have the villain for every Lifetime movie ever made.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:13 pm My understanding is a wife and mother has a great life and very loving husband, but she can't get over her shitty ex boyfriend's huge cock. So she cheats on her husband over and over. Poor women who are forced to make choices.
Why can't a modern woman have it all, Gordon?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

I don't know why Yahoo does so many stories on these smoking hot older ladies, and particularly this one, but 56 year old rocking a string bikini.

Great shot of her on Instagram.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:03 am I don't know why Yahoo does so many stories on these smoking hot older ladies, and particularly this one, but 56 year old rocking a string bikini.

Because you keep reading them? :)
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

I appreciate when they're honest enough to drop the shit and just put up things people want to click on.... instead of pretending to "inform the public."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:37 am
Leisher wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:03 am I don't know why Yahoo does so many stories on these smoking hot older ladies, and particularly this one, but 56 year old rocking a string bikini.

Because you keep reading them? :)
I want to see the sexy older women. I'm only human.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:59 am Aaron Rodger's fiancé says sex scenes with bras are stupid.
AMEN. Or the sheets pulled over, or whatever.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

the only times i had women keeps bras/shirts on during sex was 100% when they were self-conscious about small boobs.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Reporter gets harassed on camera.

I think that first dude is Cakedaddy. :D

I don't think "racism" needed to be added to the article. Neither guy is being malicious about her skin color. They're simply trying to get laid. Have these tactics ever worked? "If I make her feel super uncomfortable while she's trying to be professional, I just know she'll fuck me. Let me tell her how good she looks while I walking around in broad daylight with a headset on and holding a tall boy. Who could resist this?"

Broadcasters are trying to downplay the attractiveness of female competitors.

I'm guessing it objectifies women? Meanwhile, on the same site and within a single scroll...

Celebrating a 56 year old in a bikini.

Celebrating a probable headcase for posting a topless picture on IG.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:22 am Reporter gets harassed on camera.

I think that first dude is Cakedaddy.
Maybe the cameraman should do something?
Leisher wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:22 am Broadcasters are trying to downplay the attractiveness of female competitors.

I'm guessing it objectifies women? Meanwhile, on the same site and within a single scroll...
I wonder how many men enjoy female sports, because, you know... the female part.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:17 am I wonder how many men enjoy female sports, because, you know... the female part.
I would wager all of them aside from blood relatives.